This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POWER NATION (power metal tribute)

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by labrekk, Mar 14, 2016.

1. labrekk

labrekk Member

Check out these videos by Power Nation, a power metal cover band from Quebec City, Canada. I was at that show and thought they were very good.

ANGRA-Spread Your Fire

AVANTASIA-Reach Out For The Light

EDGUY-We Don't Need A Hero

NIGHTWISH-I Want My Tears Back

SABATON-Ghost Division

GAMMA RAY-Land Of The Free

There are other songs on YouTube as well.

2. Keir

Keir Member

I was going to make a snarky comment about there being more people on stage than in the audience, but actually I'm impressed that they had a real bagpipe player!

3. labrekk

labrekk Member

Actually, the turnaround was pretty good, around 200-250 if I remember well.