This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PP Trivia Question

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by metalprof, Sep 18, 2014.

1. metalprof

metalprof Ken Luther

I shot this out to Facebook and Twitter a few days ago, but no one has come up with the definitive answer yet.

Who holds the record for appearing in full sets with the largest number of different bands? I'm not talking about when someone like Michael Eriksen comes out to do guest vocals with a couple of different bands, I'm talking about someone like Bill Hudson, who has now played full sets with three (I think) different bands.

2. miel

miel Mrs. Harvester
    Staff Member

Answer: Yenz Leonhardt, bassist for Iron Savior, Savage Circus and Stormwarrior

Bill Hudson is a good guess though, but technically, he has appeared on two Kick-Off shows with Cellador and Circle II Circle, and then with Oliva on the main stage.

~Jen

3. Dustro25

Dustro25 The Land Of Glerz Cove

This is a good question. Bill might be the answer for that. There is a long list of people that have played with two different bands that's for sure. But a question that came up this year was who has spent the most "time" on stage? Quick responses were Englund, Steinar and Jorn Viggo Lofstad. Got any others?

4. metalprof

metalprof Ken Luther

Wow, that answer is ... obscure! It doesn't help I must have missed the year with Stormwarrior, but I don't know if I would have picked up on this even if I had seen them.

5. metalprof

metalprof Ken Luther

I'd think it would have to be the guys from Pagan's Mind, particularly after this year and also the All Star Jam from a few years ago.

6. Dustro25

Dustro25 The Land Of Glerz Cove

oh man I knew that! Considering I had that exact conversation with him after the Stormwarrior performance. I also remember him saying that he was flying out the next day to do a show with ANOTHER band later that day! crazy

7. jhallum

jhallum Computer guy

Should we add Beyrodt to the list? We had him for Primal Fear, Silent Force, and now Voodoo Circle, right? Or was he not here for one of the first two because of visa issues/illness?

8. Justin G

Justin G Member

Was David Readman the singer for Adagio when they were here? Because that would be three appearances in three bands for him.

9. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Member

According to Wikipedia, Readman left the band before their appearance at ProgPower V. Unfortunately, I wasn't there so I don't know who was singing.

Ah, found it. It was Gus who sang at ProgPower, with him becoming the official lead singer a month later.