This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PPUSA XX music at Bandcamp

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by NorseBlood, Sep 24, 2018.

1. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

I'm a big fan of Bandcamp because you can purchase music at good prices, you can download albums in many different formats including CD quality, and (correct me if I'm wrong) the artists get more money from each purchase because you are purchasing directly from them.

Bandcamp allows you to download - at any time - your music in any or all the following formats: MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, OGG, ALAC, WAV, AIFF

If you simply want a CD and you're not too technical, then downloading in either WAV (Windows) or AIFF (Apple) would be the easiest way to create a CD with the same quality you would purchase in a store. If you're a Mac user then you would burn your CD with iTunes. If you're a Windows user, then I recommend you check out fre:ac.

Got any questions? Just ask here or PM me as I'll be glad to help.

Anyway, here are all the bands that will be playing at PPUSA XX that I could find on Bandcamp. If any were missed, please add them to the list.

Psychotic Waltz
    https://psychoticwaltz.bandcamp.com/

Wind Rose

Sorcerer
    https://sorcererdoom.bandcamp.com/

Insomnium

Secret Sphere

https://sleaszyrider.bandcamp.com/album/secret-sphere-portrait-of-a-dying-heart

#1 NorseBlood, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  2. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Member

Portrait Of A Dying Heart is not available digitally on Bandcamp. Just a CD license for Greece and vinyl.

NorseBlood likes this.
  3. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

Thanks for the info!

4. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Member

To let people know, 100% of Bandcamp's proceeds today are going to Voting Rights Project, so if you want to support, today is the day to buy.

Mardoch likes this.
  5. DigitalMan

DigitalMan Member

Thanks a lot. Love Bandcamp.