This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PQ - the final stand

Discussion in 'Power Quest' started by Symphony, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Symphony

Symphony PQ member

Throwing this out there to you guys for thoughts....

I'm currently looking at the various options for a couple of club shows and I'm thinking mid to late May at the moment. How does that sit with everyone?

I don't intend doing a full UK tour.....it would be quite depressing to go out on a string of dates where maybe only 30-40 people attended. Hence the idea of a London show and a midlands/yorkshire date.

Following them......a final hurrah a couple of months later with a load of suprises thrown in for good measure.

There has been quite a lot of requests coming in for European dates but the reality here, similar to why we decided not to do the tour with FC in May, is that we won't break even. I'm not looking to make money from any of these farewell shows......just want to ensure none is lost.

2. Power_Metal_Dom

Power_Metal_Dom Epic Metaller

Name the place and time Steve. I'll be there. It would be really, really ace if AS MANY AS POSSIBLE from the forum could go too. When would be a better time for a meet-up?

3. moleSG

moleSG Air Drummer

That sounds like a good plan to me. It's definitely something that - provided it didn't clash with my Uni dates too much - I'd be willing to travel for.

4. Kingface

Kingface Member

I'm basically all but guaranteed to be able to make a Midlands/Yorkshire Date. In particular, Sheffield or Derby would well suit me!

As for a London date, I would certainly consider attending this too.

I think May time is a good call. The weather will be better (or at least you would think so!) but it wouldn't be too close to Festivals starting I don't think.

5. ultimate scribe

Wakefield, Sheffield, Leeds ... any Yorkshire / Midlands area just name it and we'll try our hardest to be there :)

If you could make it a Friday or Saturday night then even better as there's more chance of us being able to make it in time.

6. 1928

1928 Jack Nippleson

Arrgh, someone needs to get something signed by all the members of PQ and send it to me after one of these shows :lol:

7. Power_Metal_Dom

Power_Metal_Dom Epic Metaller

Get your ass over here for it dude! I'd contribute to a plane ticket!

8. 1928

1928 Jack Nippleson

As much as I would LOVE that, I am unfortunately in a financial rut and can barely afford things for myself at the moment! :erk:

9. Astrolis

Astrolis Producer/Composer at AM3

I'll have a chat with my dad; name the date & place & time and I should be there! ;)

10. heavy metal

heavy metal Member

snooty fox at wakefield would be a good venue.