This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Professional Metalcore/Deathcore YouTube Channels For Live Shows

Discussion in 'Metal Concert Discussion' started by JoshISMFOF, Mar 14, 2018.

1. JoshISMFOF

JoshISMFOF New Metal Member

I am looking for YouTube Channels that record full live metalcore/deathcore shows professionally.

I need recommendations for YouTube Channels that record PROFESSIONALLY!
    By that, I don't want recordings from inside the crowd on their cell phones, nor from the back recording the stage.

I want preferably multiple camera angles with high quality cameras like a DSLR or comparable.
    I would also want the sound quality to be amazing! For example, where the vocals are clear, specific guitars are on specific audio channels. (eg. Guitar left ear, rhythm right ear).

I am aware of CaliberTv as an example but as of late they have only been uploading one live song at a time. I'm looking for mainly channels that record the entire show.

Another example that I wouldn't mind is ones recorded from large festivals like, Wacken Open Air, or anything like the europeans do with television professional quality, cameras on tracks, cranes, etc. This is not a must. I'm mainly looking for CaliberTV professional style of quality.

List as many as you know.

Appreciate it a lot, Thanks. :)