This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Want You!

Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!

Prog Power EU 2011!??!?!?

Discussion in 'Symphony X (Unofficial)' started by fluffygutss, Jun 15, 2011.

1. fluffygutss

fluffygutss Member

HEY! If you amazing men read this, can I just say that I'll be travelling all the way from Australia to Prog Power Netherlands this year!

Going to prog power 2009 and coming home again left a large hole in my heart *sigh* and I am returning!!!

I hear a rumour...that you are discussing the possibility of 2011 PPEU....can I just get on my knees and beg like mad? To see you perform live; you being an absolute favourite of mine would make me incredibly happy.

Perth has not been graced with your presence and til this day I have dreamed of seeing you live! ( feeling quite sorry for myself here )

say YES!! For the amazing Aussie chick dying to see you! Come to PPEU! DO IT!

regards,
    Jana

2. Thudd

Thudd Member

You lucky duck! (lived in Perth for a few years myself until recently) I had kittens when I saw the 2010 lineup, I would have killed to get there. I'll be in the Netherlands next year about a month and a half before PP2012 too :(