This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Psychotic Waltz artwork

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by Demiana, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Demiana

Demiana Member

Last week I bought Bleeding of Psychotic Waltz (I already had it on mp3, but finally managed to get it on cd through Ebay) and saw that Travis did the artwork. It is so different than the other works of him...I can't compare it to the things he did for Opeth or Katatonia for example. Actually, I like it pretty much, but still it is 'different'...

Have you ever seen the booklet I'm talking about? And if you do, do you like it?
    And to Travis (if you read this): how did you come up with the idea of such pictures and all those colours?

2. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

That was the first thing I ever did on a computer.
    It was basically my first photoshop practice session

3. Borg

Borg New Metal Member

FOR ME ITS THE BEST WORK ! :Spin: :D :worship:
    really
    and why?
    because for every track its different and so deep (Deep) the pics
    its just amazing