This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUEENSRYCHE August Oz tour details.

Discussion in 'Eyefear' started by metal evilution, Jun 11, 2009.

1. metal evilution

metal evilution Davestorm

Congrats to EYEFEAR for the 2 support slots on this tour. Also great to see youngsters DARKER HALF getting these opportunities! Will be a killer tour!!!:worship:

2. metal evilution

metal evilution Davestorm

Tour started last night in Perth. anybody here get to it?

Don't forget EYEFEAR along with DARKER HALF are supports on both the Sydney and Melbourne shows so get along and support the guys!!:headbang:

Tix still available in a limited quantity.

3. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Happy Little Boozer

I'll be at the Melbourne show :)

4. black_tooth_grin

black_tooth_grin www.anwarrizk.com

Great show last night guys. It's a shame you had so many mishaps on stage, but you guys still sounded awesome. My girlfriend really likes you guys, she was singing along and everything. lol!

Here are some photos I took. I'll be uploading all the Eyefear, and the rest of Queensryche in the morning.

Sadly I couldn't photograph Darker Half because we had to find a park, and by the time we did, we arrived alittle to late for me to head to the front to take photos. Darker Half still kicked ass though. Sounded great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. black_tooth_grin

black_tooth_grin www.anwarrizk.com

I've uploaded all the photos from last nights show. Click here to view them.

Hope you enjoy.

Apologies to Darker Half as I arrived late and didn't get a chance to take any photos.

6. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Happy Little Boozer

Apart from the drums going walkabout, that was one of the best performances I've seen from you guys yet. The new heavier material translates REALLY well to the stage.

7. Capacon

Capacon Member

We had the gremlins on stage with us. Everything was going wrong. We didn't even get a sound check which 9 times out of ten leads to disaster. Looking forward to our show at the Espy. We will have some very special guests joining us on stage too which will be alot of fun. More will be revealed soon. Thanks for your support as always.