This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question regarding new release in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Morgana Lefay' started by insidethefall, Mar 8, 2005.

1. insidethefall

insidethefall somewhere nowhere

So the 28th of march is the release date, will this include the U.S.? If not, will any U.S. distros have the album (i.e. the end records) ? if not, can I buy directly from the band? I can't break my tradition of buying new ML albums, the last one was out before my disovery of mp3's :p thanks (robin)

-Bill

2. Korkil

Korkil Robin Jonsson

Well, I'm not sure what the "thanx" is for, but You're welcome :)
    Release has been moved to 18/4 (preliminary) due to technical delays, sorry!
    I don't know exactly how the release will be done, we kinda hoped we could at least bring some albums to the US when we visit in the beginning of April...but that can become difficult...we'll see what happens....

3. Insania

Insania As Good As Dead

I would really like to have heard the CD before your gig, selling CDs before the release date is difficult? I've got the same problem with Imagika -- don't have their new one yet, either.

I am anxious about this show, a month away and we'll be in Chicago for the first time as well. I heard Chicago's not complete without a stop at Hot Doug's, the Encased Meat Emporium. The Sausage King of Chicago?