This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by COBHC Webmaster, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Kassiopeia

Kassiopeia Member

HERE IS THE ANSWER!!!!!! :lol:

"Hallo .......,

danke für die Anfrage.

Weitere Termine werden bald bekanntgegeben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Dein Continental Concerts Team"

TRANSLATION

"Hello .....,

thank your for your request.

More concertdates will be announced soon.

best regards

your Continental Concerts Team"

Seems like there is something in progrss!!!! :loco: :headbang:

2. hauta

hauta Tengo mucho sueño -_-

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :lol:

3. razor001666

razor001666 been where, done what?

Is Monster energy drink somekind of new sponsor for CoB? I wonder how much money they get from it..

4. charli

charli Member

5. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

Hm, wished that would work. Sent Jaska a message (not on the wall) on his Facebook page some days ago. Still hoping by a miracle he'll answer :rofl:

6. MaximHateCrew

MaximHateCrew ~ Needled 24/7 ~

^He answered at the beginning, not sure if he will do that again. Messages are increasing so much.

7. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

Yeah... I bet there's "a few" that wants to make contact with him/them.
    I see now on his Facebook page that he has hit "like" on most of the birthdaywishes he has received. Maybe he haven't seen my message. But it's allowed to hope, eh? :)

8. MaximHateCrew

MaximHateCrew ~ Needled 24/7 ~

Sure. He likes 2 posts of myself. :D And some weeks, he even answered to a friend, in the comments about the flower.

9. Czika

Czika † deadnight warrior †

I've got a stupid question. :D How many guitars does Alexi own? I never could count them :rofl:

10. Zman

Zman O.X.Y.

A lot.
    You can count all his japanese signature models (scythe, sawtooth, arrowhead, pink sawtooth, katakana, blacky and greeny; that makes 7) then you can add his US models but I don't know how many he owns (maybe 4, one scythe, one yellow, one blacky and now one greeny?) plus some other ESPs here and there (like an SV STD NT in Looking Out My Back Door music video and what seems to be an ESP arrow in the most recent video from Soundi of him playing with Janne).
    And I remember ESP giving him a new scythe and a new sawtooth a few years ago. But I don't think he has two of them as K-man told me gave some guitars to his friends.

Anyway, I'd say around 15 ESP models maybe (I don't know about other guitars, how would I?).

11. sleeper666

sleeper666 MetalMutha

12. children of COB

children of COB Deadnight Drinker

It depends on if he's kept all he's had.

He still has (unless he's sold it) his green Jackson RR, the one that wasn't stolen (1), had the two original Scythe and Sawtooth models (3), then he got two new of those (5), then the arrowhead (6), the pink sawtooth (7), the blacky (8), the new green one (9), the fixed bridge grey one from the Lookin Out My Back Door video (10), then at least a white and a yellow american ESPs (12) and I don't know if the Strato type he was playing at the end of one COBTV videos was his or Roope's. And I'd say it's a safe bet he has at least one classic/acoustic guitar. But I guess when you have so many guitars it's hard to remember all of them.

13. Marowak

Marowak Member

1. Encased at a club in Finland(according to some Facebook pics I can't pull up right now)
    2. I've never actually seen him play the black/yellow USA ESP. I think that was designed just as a signature market model.
    3. It's Roope's(Stockholm Knockout extra's)

Also, didn't Alexi sell his Green stripe Jackson? I could have swore I saw a picture of somebody else playing it. I saw it here iirc.

14. InvisibleByNight

InvisibleByNight Totally Fucking Dead.

^ Some time ago in the CoB pic's topic I guess, was a photo of that guy from Norther playing green Jackson, which looked like Alexi's.

15. children of COB

I have no idea about the jackson, and the Strato type as I said could be Roope's, but Strato shape is too standard to straight up assume it's Roope's.

On the ESP Yellow american version...

(I don't know why video embeding is not working for me, but just click on the link and go to 5:54)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB0eZlxrLgo

16. Marowak

Marowak Member

The stratocaster is Roope's because there is no branding on the headstock.

The link doesn't work, but I remember now that Alexi used the Black/Yellow ESP for an instructional DVD.

17. Inceptionist

Inceptionist It's Not My Funeral

Well he had a different guitar in his hand during the last studio update, couldnt see what was on the headstock, and I've seen a short guitar lesson he did where he has a Les Paul. Also the Ibanez he used for Something Wild, although he might not have any of these anymore.

18. children of COB

Yes, but the ESP Strato Roope has is a standard guitar, not custom, and there are about 2342394820893472'384 Strato type guitars, with and without logo on the headstock, and even more in that colour. I'm not saying it couldn't be Roope's, I'm just saying it could be Roope's, Alexi's, the studio's or whoever else's, it's impossible to determine unless they say themselves.

19. Marowak

Marowak Member

ESP M-II :)

I think it's safe to assume that's Roope's strat. It's too similar not to be, plus Roope is a member of COB and all. :Smug:

20. children of COB

It's too similar to about 100.000 other ESP strato type guitars all over the world or more, but if it's going to make you sleep easier you can go on and say it's Roope's, who btw, OMG really? When did he join COB? Where did Alexander go???? :OMG: