This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by COBHC Webmaster, Feb 13, 2008.

1. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

It depends on the house I guess? If you're renting an apartment you have to ask the landlord will pets be allowed. Other than that, there's no ban but if your dog yells it may disturb the neighbors.
    My neighbor as an alaskan malamute and everyone likes it. But if neighbors are assholes who complain about every noise, then it's a whole different story.

I personally would not keep a "wolflike dog" in an apartment, not because of any ban or amything, I just think an outdoorsy dog like that would be happy if it had a huge area to hang out in outside during the day, like when I was a kid we had lapponian herders (they yell and need a lot of excercise) and there was a huge fenced area for them to be in during the day.

Dog causing problems with destruction and police is probably more that it hasn't been trained well and doesn't get enough attention and excercise.... I've looked after like 6 dogs in my lifetime and none of them have caused any problems except that they chewed on some shoes lol.

Detached house in a suburb or countryside and enough excercise, toys and attention, should be no problems with doggo.