This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Radio Interview with Andreas Blomqvist on Saturday!David Gutierrez

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by Xandra, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Xandra

Xandra Member

From the Seventh Wonder Facebook page:

Yesterday, Andreas Blomqvist did a nice interview with 'Metalmessiahradio.com'.
    The interview will be broadcast on Saturday, September 1st, at 10pm EST.
    If you're unable to catch the show: the interview will air again on Tuesday, September 4th, at 4pm EST.
    Go to www.metalmessiahradio.com to check it out!

[​IMG]

Due to time zones it's too late for me on Saturday, but I'm gonna try to catch it on Tuesday! :Smokin:

2. BaraHime

BaraHime Member

CRAP I work until 10:30. :lol: Figures, I specifically asked for a late shift that day so I'd have an excuse to avoid going to a party I really didn't want to suffer through and now I'm going to miss a big chunk of the interview. Karmic backlash? :lol: Dammit. Maybe I'll be able to catch the second airing.

3. Powerprogfan96

Powerprogfan96 Drum Machine

The interview was awesome! Ugh I need SW to come to ProgPower so that I can see them here in the US. Of course I would have to go from PA to Georgia which is one heck of a trip but that's totally fine with me, especially for SW.

4. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Here's a little summary from Andreas' interview:

- The situation is a bit different now that Tommy joined Kamelot.
    - Also, Stefan joining SW (as Johnny's replacement) made a big difference. Stefan is a songwriter himself and brings a bit more Thrash to the (writing)table. It's interesting to see how his songwriting will somehow influence SW's sound on the new album.
    - They are writing songs at the moment and recently had a great writing session: very cool and fresh ideas!

- The best live experience the boys ever had was at PPUSA. Amazingly organized and wonderful support as well.
    - In Europe, Italy has a special place in SW's heart - fantastic passionate fans over there!

* Regarding 'Withem' (Andreas' side project): great band! Great singer and an amazing drummer but the recording was a 'one time deal'.

* Regarding SW again:
    - Hopefully, the new album will be released around june/july 2013.
    - They hope to start recording at the end of December/at the beginning of January.

- Tommy's doing great in Kamelot. They have to work around that. Things will slow down a bit but the bar is as high as ever!!
    - More exposure for SW now that Tommy's in Kamelot. That's a good thing: more new fans and more exposure regarding the new SW record.

5. Xandra

Xandra Member

Thank you so much for the summary, Kazar! I am so disappointed about myself that I missed the interview! I had the radio station on yesterday, but I have to admit, the music they played wasn't so much my cup of tea, so I went astray and in the end missed it! :bah:

A release for June 2013 would sound great! So I will keep my hopes up that Sweden Rock Festival may happen. :p