This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by QRV, Oct 11, 2007.

1. QRV

QRV historyphobic

So, it just came out today on their website and you can find it almost everywhere.

Well, so far it's sounding reasonably good, more rock-oriented than the last ones. Don't know what to think of it just yet, I'll have to give it a few more spins.

2. QRV

QRV historyphobic

Ok, I'm VERY disappointed. First two tracks were quite original and enjoyable, but after that everything goes to hell. The general sound is decent, but I feel the songs never really take off. It's tranquil, atmospheric music which sounds OK on the first listen, but after a few spins I just couldn't find much going on beneath the surface. Boring.

The last song, "Videotape", however, is great. But the rest is very forgettable.

3. Nt3N

Nt3N Dark Tranquillity Italia

Videotape rocks. but I need to listen to it some more to have a full idea about this album.. anyway, the idea of letting the user choose the price to pay it great!