This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Reason To Live", new epic MELODIC METALCORE! 1st 100 people who join get 25-40% off!

Discussion in 'Unsigned Spotlights' started by EnteringTheAfterlife, Oct 2, 2013.

1. EnteringTheAfterlife

EnteringTheAfterlife Epic Metal Master

Hi! My name is Tim, I represent my Melodic Metalcore project called "Entering The Afterlife", and I am currently running a kickstarter campaign to bring our debut epic melodic metalcore album "Reason To Live" to the World. I am really proud of this album, and the only obstacle that keeps me away from releasing this album is of course..... money. That is why I need YOUR support to bring this project to life!!!

New Epic Melodic Metalcore album "Reason To Live", where the pure epicness and mind-blowing energy meet, is being released. The 30-days kickstarter campaign to support this album went live on Wednesday 9/25/2013. Check out some awesome ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME pre-order deals and information how you can be a part of it at this link below:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/133476527/reason-to-live-epic-music-cd-that-will-blow-your-m

It will mean a life to me if you decide to help me bring this project to live. I have been working on it for the past 8 years and it is finally ready to come to LIFE.

2. EnteringTheAfterlife

EnteringTheAfterlife Epic Metal Master

CHECK IT OUT!!! FIRST 100 people who pre-order will get the whole 15-track album only for 6$. So hurry up before its all gone