This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

recommend me new albums!

Discussion in 'Anathema' started by Dora, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

2. the_good_son141

the_good_son141 hahaoho

yeah they are super.nobody plays like isis,making comparisons with others is a mags trap.i dont think there is a band i want to see live more than them right now

and if you want a good album,get jefferson airplane-surrealistic pillow.yep

3. Bambi

Bambi Villain of the piece

legend of a mind is good if you like 60s stuff like jefferson, 3 cd compilation of prog brit bands

Ive also been playing royksopp: melody am quite a bit, nice catchy dance choons

also the clash, london calling 25th anniversery edition run out and buy that kids, it has an bonus dvd WITH booklet and demos versions cd!!