This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Recommend songs and bands! (see description)

Discussion in 'Band Recommendations Forum' started by mjl_91, Apr 7, 2014.

1. mjl_91

mjl_91 New Metal Member

I need some new tunes in library. Metal, industrial, grunge, punk, rock, dubstep, or similar preferred but open to anything that meets the criteria below.

I’m looking for brutal fucking songs that make you want to punch or get punched in the face. I want quick, messy, erratic electric guitar, rough drumming, nonsensical sounds; I want there to be so much going on with the melody I don’t even know what to focus on.

I want the vocals to be predominant, I want to be able to understand at least some of the lyrics (nonsensical, emotionally charged screaming and growling and other sounds are welcome). I want songs about: addiction, alienation, anarchy, apathy, BDSM, chaos, death, drugs, fucking, hate, hostility, insanity, isolation, pain, self-destruction, and suicide, violence, etc, etc. I don’t want poetic ballads with imagery and symbolism related to war, religion, politics... I want lyrics that barely even make any sense and make you think “just what the fuck are they even talking about?”. Eccentric sounding vocalists (who some might argue cannot even sing) are what I have in mind.

Does any of the above make you think of a particular song or band? Share that shit! Much obliged. :)

2. Funky Cocot

Funky Cocot New Metal Member

#2 Funky Cocot, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  3. Serjeant Grumbles

It's not my job to educate you, shitlord.

4. fengarm

fengarm New Metal Member

Don't be such an ass, by recommending music, you promote the bands you think are worth it. If you're not bothered to do it, don't start playing an internet hero :)

Anyway here's a song full of pure anger and rage, Tharaphita is an awesome band. www.facebook.com/Tharaphita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz586tra2dU