This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[reviews] Novembre - Materia

Discussion in 'Novembre' started by Nostalgiaplatz, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Nostalgiaplatz

Nostalgiaplatz So why not moving?

You must have down's syndrome, no post of you til now has been decent in anyway, you should seriously ponder engaging in LART sessions

2. WORN_CARILLON

WORN_CARILLON The Ogre

Uhm I can't tell him he's wrong :lol:

3. Supermoi

Supermoi Member

Chill out guys

4. chomps

chomps Member

Wow. What a bunch of uptight pussies we have here.

P.S Fag > go listen to more opeth lol

5. batmura

batmura Sea of Tranquility

6. kostarasss

kostarasss New Metal Member

Being myself a huge Novembre fan since the Ep days,i ust wanna express my disgust about that girl who did the Materia review in June's issue of Metal Hammer Greece.Here's the english translation of the review(or at least the best i could)
    "Excuse me,this is Novembre that's supposed to play atmospheric metal with death elements and are touring with Katatonia as approximately playing the same music?Those boring little melodies that in the best occasion turn to post-rock,in which part of musical history were they known as characteristics of atmospheric death metal?And where was i and why no one informed me?Oh,yeah,i'm sorry,somewhere there in the fourth track i heared something like a growl,but in the beginning it seemed like bubby,the dog of those living next to me.Ok,i shouldn't be unfair to the kids and cause them any mental trauma that'll make them cry,in the 10th track they really raise hell.And i admit that i'm a bit prejudiced because when i was too young,Ramazotti was concidered as an idol,but when a man sings in Italian he seems to me like having gay twists.Anyway,my greetings to Katatonia."And the mark that follows is 4 out of 10.This is just for you to see what kind of "journalists" write in the "big" mags and brainwash the masses.

7. Pierrot

Pierrot hoshizora

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Nostalgiaplatz

Nostalgiaplatz So why not moving?

Awesome review dude! probably one of the best reviews I've read, not only Novembre, I really dig the way in which you describe the songs, particular moments and all the surounding details ! 5/5 for the review alone

Great review too! I especially like the part about the dog. It's just so, hmm, interesting and ontopic.

Hey batmura, learn something here, speak about the cats meow'ing at night which ressembles the sound of some of the most intimate and high pitched screams of Carmelo! (Or maybe not)