This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ribspreader - Congregating the Sick

Discussion in 'Dan Swanö' started by min, May 10, 2005.

1. min

min Member

The new ribspreader is out :hotjump:

From the label (karmageddon) site:

This is the second album for Ribspreader, but the band is already a very mature and professional act with experience. For example vocalist and guitarist Rogga has also been active in Edge of Sanity, Carve and Paganizer. "Congregating The Sick" was recorded by Mieszko Talarczyk (R.I.P.) from Nasum at Soundlab Studio, mastered at The Room by Dan Swanö (who also contri*buted with some great lead guitars) and comes with a cool, kinda shocking blasphemy artwork by L.A. Anderson. This album features unbelievable catchy and strong old school Death Metal songs inspired by old Swedish bands as Entombed, Grave, Unleashed, Edge of Sanity, essential to anyone into this style.

There is also a song for download : Autopsy Obsessed

I haven't heard nothing from this album, I'm downloading the advance song in this moments. Hope to get the album in the next weeks

2. Skaldir

Skaldir formerly known as Unicorn

Good stuff. Pretty old schoolish. That's always good. :)

3. iAMtheblackwizards

Sounds pretty much on par with Bolted to the Cross, ill have to pick this up!

4. The Neckless Lobster

I'll definitely have to check this out later! Bolted To The Cross was an excellent, very overlooked release, and I expect nothing but great things from this one.

5. Jingjang

Jingjang Badger badger badger

Oldskoo! Ribspreader owns big time.

6. Pajvela

Pajvela The Un-tykwodront

I wonder whether Autopsy Obsessed is the best song for the whole album. blin... I seem to prefer Edge of sanity... though...

7. Oceana

Oceana el cielo

good stuff :)

8. min

min Member

I'm not sure, I have to listen all the album but this song isn't as strong as Dead Forever or others from the first Ribspreader cd, it's something different and it's so short too... but now there are double bass drums and this is a plus for an oldschool death metal album I guess .. and Rogga as always is fucken' insane, I love his
    growling. Sefinitely I have to buy this album in the near future :)

9. Rogga

Rogga Member

Well, the album contains a couple of shorter "punkier" songs like the one the label posted online. However most of the material is pretty much like the previous album, fat oldschool death metal the way it should be done : )

10. Rogga

Rogga Member

Well the fucken album´s been out a while now, so be sure to get it if u like brutal yet catchy swedeath the old way.
    I´m guessing it´s downloadable just about anywhere : )

Other news (as if anyone´d care...) are Rib has left Karmageddon, and a new labelhome is needed to keep us spewing forth rancid death. Time will tell what label will end up harboring our sickened vermin, if any.

Cheers, or hästansikte as we say in Gamleby.

11. The Neckless Lobster

Still haven't gotten around to picking this up yet, but it just doesn't seem to be going over as well as the first album, which has been curbing my enthusiasm a little. Maybe if The End gets it one of these days I'll get it...

12. fireangel

fireangel Dark Delight

news on the Homepage:
    Due to severe alcoholism, even severer (we know that´s not a word) mental issues and the lack of a unemployed drummer Ribspreader was shot six times in the head yesterday. There were hopes for only having to use one bullet, but when the twitching became outright nasty a few extra rounds were fired. During the execution no farm animals were raped and no new bands concieved wich seems to be standard in these cases. However current and not so current members are remaining on a "aknowledging each other´s existence" basis. Some of them may even do the nasty when presented with the right substances in the future. As none of them are females this may appear disturbing to many, including themselves. Anyone interested in a reunion of this band should not have to wait no longer than a year or two. If a reunion isn´t conjured by then, look out for the debut album of a band most likey called "Dr Cum and the come´n take mes". In closing, the site will remain online until it´s taken off the net.

http://listen.to/ribspreader

13. Light

Light Up The World

Haha, what the fuck

14. L0bster

L0bster OneTwo!

odd kind of update, yes ;:::)

obivously they want to leave with an odd smile full of snus

15. Mobius

Mobius New Metal Member

I like this album. Its obviously quite similiar to Bolted to the Cross which is a good thing. :)

16. PhlegethonVeins

PhlegethonVeins Autopsy Obsessed

I cant find it anywhere!