This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Right let's make the Astoria a night to remember...

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by Lionheart747, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Raven_1

Raven_1 nevermore....

Lmao

And hes bringing a friend so manage a trois? (spelling?)

2. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Good idea mate. I never get those emails (I've never ever got one despite signing up). And I know there are some others who never get them, so if you could put them on here that would be brill. :headbang:

3. princess_of_the_night2112

princess_of_the_night2112 Goddess of Metal

:lol: :lol:

Manage a trois - does that mean can I manage a threesome:lol: . Never had one before but it sounds like it could be fun - me, metal dude and maybe you Raven if you're a sexy longhaired rockin hunk. Show me your pic and I'll show you mine:)

4. Metal_dude

Metal_dude Crusader

that sounds nice but i have to leave london by 5 a clock in the morning to go to stansted and travel home so i will party all night!

5. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

I agree with you on that, Princess (I did comment to Paxoman that he looked like a bit of a babe! lol)- but unfortunately, with him only being 18, I think we're old enough to be his mum! :lol: Well, I am anyway - I'm twice his age!! :erk: :cry: :ill:

6. Metal_dude

Metal_dude Crusader

even do you are twise my age that dont say that alot of saxon fans can go out after the show and drink some beer and just enjoy life?:)

7. princess_of_the_night2112

Wow that's weird you posting that message Sammi cos I was just coming on here to ask what you thought of that delicious rocker Metal Dude. Wow he's something else aint he, totally gorgeous but alas there's only one thing wrong with him, he's waaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooo young for us. Apart from his age, he's perfection I would say, ultra hot!!. Damn all, I wish I was about 20 years younger!!!!!

8. princess_of_the_night2112

Oh yeah we can certainly have a drink with you even though you are only 18, it's just that we wanted to do a wee bit more than drink with you - well I definitely did, but you are too young and it would be too perverted cos I am old enough to be yer maw! :lol:

[​IMG]

Yum yum - you are good enough to eat Metal Dude:D

9. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

LOL!! We don't usually agree on fanciable men, do we, from what we've said in the past - but great minds think alike on this one! ;) I can think of another thing apart from his age though...he lives in Sweden!! :erk: Mind you, if the men our own age all look that tasty in Sweden...how do you fancy a girls weekend away?? :lol:

10. Fingers

Fingers Member

Stop the Harrasment of Metal Dude ! :mad:

He's not a toy you girls can pick up as and when you feel like it, although I guess you want to do more than pick him up you filthy minded mares ............................................................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT YOUR AGE AN 'ALL I'M EMBARRASED FOR YOU :oops:

P.S. You wouldn't catch us bloke's doing this kind of thing............ now where's that thread about Doro, :worship:

............................... I'll get me coat, lads weekend to Estonia anyone ? :lol:

11. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Don't get jealous Fingers, it's not attractive!! :lol: Now, now - did I say I wanted to pick him up or do anything else to him?? :D I merely commented that although he was a fine specimen of the male race, my feelings towards him would be purely maternal.....ahem.... :D ;)

12. Metal_dude

Metal_dude Crusader

so any one going to drink beer after the show?? =P

13. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Yeah all the blokes on here will drink with you Metal_dude, then take you out back and kick your head in! :lol:

14. Metal_dude

Metal_dude Crusader

hehe that sound nice exept the kickin..

15. princess_of_the_night2112

:lol: :lol:

Yes I think this is the first time we've ever agreed on fancying the same male. And I'm up for a weekend away to Sweden, that sounds superb. We will need to get Metal Dude's address and then track down his older brothers or uncles if they look half as good as him:D

16. Metal_dude

Metal_dude Crusader

well i have a older brother that is single his 29 this year.. if you need my adress you will have to get me drunk at the show and i will tell you =P

17. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

I'll bring my purse!! :lol:

So what do you reckon Princess - 29 isn't really all that young is it? Shall we go over to Sweden, purely for "research" purposes? ;) :lol: