This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Risen From The Sea 2000

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Nimas, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimas

Nimas Norseman

Hey guys, does any one know Risen From The Sea 2000 lyrics?

2. L33ch

L33ch Friend of the Suncross

Nope. On some page (I forgot where) there's an interview with Johan Hegg about the album it's on (The Crusher), in which he explains why they're not printed anywhere. He says the lyrics to the song are the only lyrics dealing with Satan he ever wrote, and he thinks they suck too badly to be printed.

If you listen closely you can hear some of the lyrics, though. For example, the lyrics start with "He's risen from the sea! The Beast of Hell is here!"

Personally I don't mind the lyrics not having been printed, as I think any lyrics "praising" Satan suck :p

I'd still like to know the Thor Arise lyrics though... can't seem to find why those were never printed.

...nice coincidence: while typing this, my shuffled playlist with all of AA's songs started playing Risen From The Sea :p

3. Thrymfal

Thrymfal Snootchie Bootchies

sorry man, but this thread has been done to death several times before....lockdown!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.