This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rusty Cooley on "Comic Book Men"

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Pellaz, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Pellaz

Pellaz Tigron of Immanion

Well, okay, not Rusty himself....but one of his t-shirts. :headbang:

Brian, the big bearded guy on the show, was wearing it on tonight's episode. Pretty cool to see "one of our own" on national TV. I've seen Brian sporting a Charred Walls of the Damned tee on there as well.
    The neet thing is, they weren't fuzzed out digitally -- which happens a lot with t-shirts on that show. :)

2. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

No pic? What shirt?

3. dtfanatic

dtfanatic Member

It was a shirt that said Rusty Cooley on it. lol Seriously I just remember it being a black shirt with his name on it.

I was actually there during filming once. They asked that I turn my shirt inside out or they'd give me a shop shirt to wear. I was wearing a Tampa Bay Lightning t-shirt. So I guess like we used to see blurred images on t-shirts in a lot of videos back in the day that it's due to copyrights/trademarks and AMC would have to pay if they showed something like that. Not exactly a big budget for that show.