This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sabbat fan

Discussion in 'Andy Sneap' started by Stu, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Stu

Stu www.paindivision.com

hey everyone and Andy,

Although this may a well covered topic, But I was a huge fan of your playing in sabbat.
    And now with these projects your involved in I am more of a fan of what your doing.

Awesome stuff bro - keep up the metal;)

2. Andy Sneap

Andy Sneap Metal Guru

check out www.fozzyrock.com (for a bit of fun). Lord Edgars the man (apparently)

3. Deadly Embrace

Deadly Embrace TL PREACHER

I think I saw Andy play in Sabbat, at the Dynamo in '88, I was working for Exodus, at the time, & I think they headlined. Did you guys ever play the Dynamo?

4. Andy Sneap

Andy Sneap Metal Guru

yep thats right. Also on the bill was Toxik, Candlemass, Laaz Rockit. Good time was had by all.

5. Stu

Stu www.paindivision.com

FKN FOZZY!!! dude i love that stuff, i never knew you were involved.
    A great friend of dungeons wrestles in the AWF (Australian wrestling fed), and he gave me a cd copy of a fozzy movie.
    Absolutely brilliant. Great concept.

I also have a question about your gear. I have a pro shot sabba show where your playing a fernandez rhoads style white weapon, very nice. Did you have an endorsement or just really dig it, or both hahaha

I am chasing a BC rich endorsment now actually. Gimme gimme haha

6. Andy Sneap

Andy Sneap Metal Guru

Yeah, that was in Berlin. I had an endorsement with them. I have a white and black one of those, and a les Paul, which next to my 79 custom, is pretty damn close. All fitted with EMG's, they play really well (unlike me). I also have a cheap Hamer V that I fitted out with spertzels and EMG's that I use for Fozzy shows (named axecaliber). I've broken the neck twice now and am intending to set fire to it on a regular basis!! Tell me it doesn't get any more metal than that!

7. Stu

Stu www.paindivision.com

What??, hahah your a fruit dude...., man, I learned all my rythm chops from "history for a time to come", yes i think your a god.
    keeping up with that cd has always been a challenge, a real right hand work out.

Yeah I love emg's, I have the emg active 81's in a les paul custom that unfortunately gathers dust, and the new passive emg's in a custom shop ESP, Lovley stuff.

Well, glad to hear your playing again with fozzy,
    Another Q for ya, did you play on mourning has broken? because i have always resisted buying it due to the singer change.
    Although martin was a little weird ( I am not a fan of skyclad), he had a unique and original vocal style.

8. Andy Sneap

Andy Sneap Metal Guru

yeah I played on that album. It didn't work out, the album got a bashing, but some of the guitar playing is pretty off the wall. I actually listened to it a year or so ago and couldn't beleive some of the stuff we were doing, very different to the first two albums mind.