Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Katatonia' started by griev0r, Aug 30, 2008.
hard to choose, perhaps For Your Demons, by Saturnus
Some of the songs i was gonna post are already mentioned above.
These are some that are coming to mind at the moment.
Khoma-Hyenas and Harvest
Rapture-About Leaving. The lyrics and the ending to this song still strikes a chord every time i listen to it.
There are so many, but here's one I was just playing:
3rd And The Mortal - Sleep (from In This Room 1997)
Others I can think of
Lisa Gerrard - Come Tenderness (unbelievable track)
Warning - Footprints
My Dying Bride - For My Fallen Angel (this one used to fuck me up pretty bad)
Ulver - Eos
Depeche Mode - In Your Room ("...or will you leave me lying here in your favourite darkness?...")
Oh, oh, I just remembered,
Y'all need to listen to this song, but not if you're suicidal. Be warned
Beth Gibbons - Show (from "Out of Season" 2002)
...just saw it was posted before... but damn, this song is worse than a funeral. I love it.
Sad songs - used to listen lots of them=) now it's hard to remember. Some of them:
- the whole Stormbirds album by EverEve
- many of My Dying Bride songs, like Sexuality of Bereavement
- the whole Discouraged Ones album by Katatonia, especially Saw you drown
- Radiohead stuff, Fitter Happier and Pyramid Song for example
- some of Alice In Chains tracks like Would? or Nutshell
- (sorry, but) Pearl Jam - Sleight of hand
I was just about to post this.
not the saddest, but surely one of the most depressing:
Can't get any sadder than a sadness song