This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SAXON 2007 euro tour

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by EarthSkynSea, Jun 7, 2006.

1. statussc1

statussc1 statussc2

NOT QUITE TIM..IT READ...AFTER OLIVER/DAWSON,SHEFFIELD NEEDS YOU...........CHANGES...WHEN SAXON WERE POPULAR IN THIS COUNTRY,SHEFFIELD WAS DEEMED AS THIER HOMETOWN(BY THEM)...I SUPPOSE COS OF THE CITY HALL BEIN YHE NEAREST LARGE VENUE....AND YES I KNOW STURDY LADS AINT BIG ENOUGH.....JUST TO MANY EX O/D MEMBERS CLAIMIN TO BE EX SAXON PLAY THERE.

2. Bosnian Witchfinder

nigel glockler says hes asked the management if they can sort out a sheffield/barnsley gig

3. Darkstone

Darkstone Darkstone Media Owner

That's probably the biggest tour i've ever seen! haha

4. Bosnian Witchfinder

it is a damn big tour, 50 dates, more than the denim and leather european tour. I think theyre playing every country in europe apart from albania.