This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Saxon at Wulfrun Hall.

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by Paxoman, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

I'm toying with the idea of going to the Wolverhampton gig. Anyone know the address of the venue, and/or if there are hotels near the venue? And a phone number for the venue?

2. saxon747

saxon747 Moderator/Webmaster

All your answers are on here!

http://www.wolvescivic.co.uk/

3. nightwar

nightwar Member

Hey, PaxoMan - I was just gonna send you the Civic link myself, but Mr 747 has saved the day!
    I recently experienced the Wulfrun/Civic Hall for the first time myself. I went to chill out to Marillion.
    I'm planning on going to the gig.I am intending to get there early and have a couple of drinks at the 'Little Civic' pub next to the venue first! Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
    Craig

4. WILKS

WILKS Member

Hope you go to the wolves gig pax.I not 100% on the London gig at the moment.Besides All them drinks i had to drink at the Astoria because we did'nt bump into each other I think its your round:Spin: .

5. nightwar

nightwar Member

By the way - to find the venue: When you reach Wolverhampton you will hit the Ring Road. Just follow the signs for 'The Civic Buildings & Magistrates' Court'.
    You won't miss it!
    Parking isn't a problem as there is a multi-storey directly opposite the venue. You can't miss it! Only costs £1.60 for the entire night!

6. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Thanks Saxon747 and nightwar.

I thought it was your round Wilks?! Anyway, it will definitely be your round because I would have bought a pint at the London gig that you won't be at!

If I go, I will travel down early on Monday by train and stay the night at Wolverhampton in a hotel, and travel back to Manchester on Tuesday. I just need to sort out a hotel close to the venue and buy my ticket, and it's all sorted.

It will be nice to have a few beers with you Wilks and nightwar (and whoever else is going from here, Peter Day and London boy etc). All beers are on Wilks, he's very generous like that! :lol:

7. nightwar

nightwar Member

Well... If Wilks is offering how can I decline?....

Seriously, it would be nice to meet up with some of you guys before the gig!

8. London Boy

London Boy New Metal Member

Peter and i are Staying in the Wheatsheaf! I personally am getting to Wolves at about 13.45! I know the Wheatsheaf is a pub/B&B so i guess Peter and I will be there to start off with! Then if everyone is in the little Civic We'll go there! :hotjump: :worship: :headbang: :hotjump:

9. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Is the Wheatsheafe near the venue London boy? Have you got a phone number for it?

10. nightwar

nightwar Member

Here ya go, Paxoman -

The Wheatsheaf Hotel
    Market Street
    Wolverhampton , West Midlands WV1 3AE
    T: 01902424446

I'm not sure if this is close to the Venue or not, but I'm sure you can check out a Map Search Engine now you know which road your B&B is on.

11. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Cheers nightwar.