This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Saxon on 102.7 WNEW New York Radio station!!!

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by Twisted Tony, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Twisted Tony

Twisted Tony Old School Metalhead

I was flipping through the radio in my car tonight on the way home from work tonight. Normally I don't listen to the radio. But tonight I am glad I did.

I got to 102.7 WNEW and thought I heard something very familiar. Nah it can't be Saxon. No radio stations play Saxon. But sure enough, it was Dallas 1 pm.

Pretty cool, huh? Made my night!

2. saxon747

saxon747 Moderator/Webmaster

Great stuff!!

Begs the question how often are Saxon played on the radio within this world! I guess quite regularly, but when to hear is the question!

Was it a rockshow you were listening to, or more of a mainstream station?

3. Twisted Tony

Twisted Tony Old School Metalhead

It might have been a Rock show. They played AC/DC right after.
    I have never heard Saxon on the radio. It was quite a surprise.