This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling 2 Opeth NYC VIP Tickets

Discussion in 'Trade / For Sale' started by Blackwater Demon, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Blackwater Demon

Blackwater Demon Using Cold Words

I will be unable to attend the Opeth show in New York City on April 7th at Terminal 5. I have 2 VIP tickets ordered from Artist Arena. They will arrive 1-2 weeks before the show and I will send them via overnight mail to the buyer. I paid $310 for them and would like to get what I paid for them. If more than 1 person wants them I will sell to the highest bidder. The VIP tickets include 2 VIP lamenated passes, entrance into Opeth's sound check, a meet and greet with the band, 2 signed programs, 2 copies of the CD/DVD version of Blackwater Park along with a special DVD not yetreleased, 2 Opeth rucksacks, and admittance to one hell of a set including Blackwater Park in its enitrety and a set of rare and songs never before played live. If anyone is interested please email me. m0rningriser@yahoo.com If you would like proof of the ticket purchase I can forward you the confirmation email I received. I would also like to use Paypal for the money transfer. Thank you.