This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Selling my Alexi Edwards guitar

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by guardian_of_fate, Jan 26, 2010.

1. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

I have my git since 3 years now, used it live for 2,5 years and had it in my rehearsal place for months. When I clean my guitar you won't see any difference comparing to a new model. :D

2. guardian_of_fate

Ah well I guess it's different for people. Kudos to you guys for keeping your guitars pristine for so long. For anyone who's wondering I live in Los Angeles, California. I've sent pm's to those who are interested.

3. Enemy242

Enemy242 Member

wow shame this didn't come at a later time. I live in San Francisco so I could get it from you really easily but sadly I don't have the money until this summer when I get my job. oh well, I'll just save up and buy a custom V or something in like 6 months haha

4. Delanoir

Delanoir Member

I'm not sure if this would apply to the Edwards, because it's a subsidiary company of ESP (like LTD), but in comparison to the Jackson RR's (like the RR24, which Jose has) ESP's have what seems to be a thicker/harder paintjob.

Now this is arguably also a tradeoff, since some will say that it suffocates the tone.

5. guardian_of_fate

Yea, I used to live up there. I'm pretty sure we even hung out once after a bodom show at slims.

Yea...It's a guitar made for heavy metal with EMG pickups. I'm pretty sure most people aren't thinking of tone first and foremost when buying these types of guitars.

6. guardian_of_fate

So one of the potential buyers wants only the guitar. Would anyone be interested in the hardshell case?