This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

September 11th 2005

Discussion in 'Sun Caged' started by Medusa's eyes, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Medusa's eyes

Medusa's eyes Member

Hello all :)

I was wondering if you would like to see my (most of them horrible) pictures which were taken at 't Plein in 's-Hertogenbosch. There are a few which turned out good, but lots of them suck and the pictures I took of René... well... it's like I can't get him on the picture. I'm sorry about that! :erk:

Alright, here's the (usual) website with all the pictures:
    http://www.nicoalbum.photosite.com

The last 2 folders are the pictures which were taken of you guys. I hope you enjoy them! The rest is personal and some drawings of mine (I love to draw you guys again someday, since I improved my skills much more. Got new pictures? :D ).

There's no more space for more pictures. I should take a new account...

Best wishes to you all. I had a great time at your show! And Roel, still thanks for the drinks :).
    ~Nicolien

P.S.: Did you enjoy the cookies? :p ;) ...did you?

2. bloodbath666

bloodbath666 Member

Very kool pics. I liked seeing the one of marcel with his boel 6 stringer. :headbang:

3. Roel van Helden

Roel van Helden New Metal Member

Cool pics, Thanks Nicolien

Cheers,
    Roel

4. Sebassefras

Sebassefras Lead guitarist

WOW. :OMG: ....pretty cool pix indeed! Keep on making pictures, you're very good at it, I enjoy watching them!
    Too bad I couldn't be at the Den Bosch show, looks like a pretty cool venue to me!

5. Medusa's eyes

Medusa's eyes Member

Awww thanks that's much appreciated. I still need some practice on how to use the camera. It often doesn't want to do the things I want to do... :Smug:

I need Sander's camera :D wanna switch?

Yeah the show here was really good, though I really wasn't able to make good pictures because I was having too much fun either haha.

After the show I did a horrible thing though... :erk: I'm still feeling sick about it.

6. Paul Adrian Villarreal

Thanks for posting these! I also hadn't seen the ones you took in Lottum. Some really good ones there as well :)

Now that I see it it pics I'm even more glad you recovered that red shirt for me, looks pretty vibrant eh? :D

-Paul

7. Sun Caged

Sun Caged official announcements

a horrible thing ? U had to puke ?? ;)

Yeah paul, looks good on you, also on the video !

I am glad she found most of your stuff back, I hope you blocked your phone btw.

Marcel

8. Medusa's eyes

Medusa's eyes Member

Yeah puked all over myself :puke: ;).

Nah I was so excited about the show, that I totally forgot to take my medications before I went to bed. I'm still feeling a little ill and dizzy :erk:. It's stupid of me, but yeah, I had a great time :).

And Paul, your red shirt definitely looks fine :D

9. Reemster

Reemster Member

Ah, so that miracle did eventually happen, how nice! :) Question about digital pictures in general by the way: I've just bought myself a digital camera since it's my birthday today. ( ah well, I felt I could use one anyway ;) )

However, I have no clue what to do with them if I would make some pictures at a future Sun Caged concert.... ( if that's ok with them, of course) Do I really need a special site to upload them to? Yousendit.com is always an option, but the problem with that site is that the things you put on there, are only available for a week, or for a limited number of downloads.

So, if any of you have have a few suggestions about making pictures "available for the public", that would be much appreciated!

Remi

10. Medusa's eyes

Medusa's eyes Member

Hey Remi,

Happy birthday to you lad! :wave: I upload my pictures to www.photosite.com . There you can download some software where you can upload all your pictures (limited to 150 pics, I already reached that limit). It's a very useful software :) but when you want to upload more, you probably can upload them to photobucket.com or something.

11. SanderThomas

SanderThomas Member

I use my own domain for concert pics, see my sig. :)

12. Sun Caged

Sun Caged official announcements

yeah Sander but that costs money :p

I do the same with my websites :)

Oh and remi: happy bday !! and welcome to the forum :)

13. Reemster

Reemster Member

Ah, thank you all very much for the info! :) I'll check which of the options that Nicolien gave works best for me, first I need to learn how to take some cool pictures in the first place! ;)
    So, thanks again, and see you around! ( which in Marcel's case will be next Friday, see you then! ;) )

14. Medusa's eyes

Medusa's eyes Member

You're also coming on Friday? Nice to meet you in real life then :D .

15. Reemster

Reemster Member

:) Unfortunately no, I meant that I will see Marcel next Friday since he's my guitar teacher and I will have my next lesson then ;)

I'll probably be at the Sun Caged gig in Eindhoven on the 15th of October, so maybe see you there?

Cheers, :wave:

Remi