This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SETLIST OF ILJA´S FINAL SHOW!... Request.

Discussion in 'Kiuas' started by The Clairvoyant86, Jan 17, 2011.

1. The Clairvoyant86

The Clairvoyant86 New Metal Member

Please! someone!

Some review or setlist...

I would say that 90% of kiuas fans never has the chanche to see a kiuas gig with ilja. Its very sad, and thats why we are very curius about his last gig with kiuas...
    Some info please!.

Sorry for my bad english!

Cheers!

2. great_kthulu

great_kthulu Greater Evil

ya, I want to know as well! I really hope some video shows up!

3. great_kthulu

great_kthulu Greater Evil

ok, did a little snooping and found out that Asim is the new vocalist. here is a vid of them playing Black Winged Goddess together.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rye3JH_rXfQ&feature=autoplay&list=ULBnja23xGyTA&index=19&playnext=2[/ame]

4. compurocker

compurocker rocking out

5. Slidermama

Slidermama New Metal Member

Warrior Soul
    Of Ancient Wounds
    The Decaying Doctrine
    Of Sacrifice, Loss and Reward
    Bleeding Strings
    The Visionary
    Of Love, Lust and Human Nature
    Black Winged Goddess
    Across the Snows
    On Winds of Death We Ride
    Kiuas War Anthem
    The Spirit of Ukko

They started with Warrior Soul and ended with Ukko, but for the rest, I don't remember the order. I think that was all. As you can see, they avoided the weepy songs, which was wise.

It was a good show. Emotional, of course, but in a good way. I think most people had come to terms with the fact by then and welcomed Asim - mostly - with good grace. In his farewell speech Ilja talked nicely about how one era has ended, how change is inevitable and should be embraced instead of looking wistfully back at the "good old times". After all, although Ilja goes, Kiuas will stay.

6. Adam Fiske

I heard that two stationary cameras were set up and Ilja mentioned something about a DVD? Is that just a crazy rumor?

7. Slidermama

Slidermama New Metal Member

I didn't see any stationary cameras (obviously my attention was elsewhere), but there definitely were two guys shooting from the ground with a hand-held camera.

And yes, Ilja did mention a DVD. Someone from the audience shouted something at Mikko, and he answered, and then Ilja said something like "later everybody will be watching the DVD and trying to figure out what they said".

8. El Diablo

El Diablo Member

There was I think two stationary cameras. And also one moving camera at the photo pit (controlled by me and Ari) Also the sounds should be captured okay enough...

Took also some pics, check 'em here