This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Seventh Wonder owes an apology ....

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by metalprof, Feb 25, 2012.

1. metalprof

metalprof Ken Luther

Seventh Wonder owes an apology to all the other bands on my ipod. These other bands are getting sorely neglected, and it's all Seventh Wonder's fault.

I always try to pretend I may try to listen to something else, but I end up thinking, "Why listen to this other band when I could be listening to Seventh Wonder?"

It's really just not fair to these other bands who have worked so hard to make music that ended up on my ipod, too. Seventh Wonder should apologize to them. :Spin:

Ken

2. floftheim

floftheim Zeromantix

Haha. :) Funnny, and for quite a while true for me to. I haven't stopped listening to Seventh Wonder, but I forced myself into looking at similar artists, so I wouldn't get tired of Seventh Wonder (still hasn't happened). For the time being Circus Maximus owes other bands an apology, although I am trying out several other bands recommended from the great people her on this forum :)

3. Frankgate

Frankgate Member

ahahah nice one.

4. Xandra

Xandra Member

:devil: Awesome.

And that problem sounds familiar to me. :D

5. metalprof

metalprof Ken Luther

Yep, Seventh Wonder displaced Circus Maximus as one of my previous ipod hogging bands. Maybe when CM releases their new one, there will be some competition!

Ken

6. Frankgate

Frankgate Member

if it ever happens :zzz:

7. floftheim

floftheim Zeromantix

Quote from their facebook profile from yesterday:
    "Recordings for the new album are finnished! Mixing will commence tomorrow!"
    :)

8. Powerprogfan96

Powerprogfan96 Drum Machine

I was confused when I saw the title...but this is clever, I totally agree! Haha

9. JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn AKA Irish

I have a CM and SW playlist on my iPod.... It's the greatest thing on there!!!! :D

And a PS - Mixing is the FUN part :/ (yes that was sarcasm) I still smile at the thought of the forthcoming album.. I'm just thankful we'll get to hear more CM tunes...