This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Seventh Wonder - The Great Escape 2010, and brand new video!

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by AndreasBlomqvist, Sep 2, 2010.

1. TommyKarevik

TommyKarevik New Metal Member

Maxx!!!! I will wear eyeliner until we can afford a nightliner.... In Italy maybe?=)

2. Frankgate

Frankgate Member

Just watched the video, wonderfuuuuuul!!!! I love the song, it's really fresh and I believe it's a grower. The chorus is fantastic and the guitar solos too. Really can't wait for the record!!!! I love the video production too, very professional. Great job guys!!

3. AndreasBlomqvist

AndreasBlomqvist Mr. Bassman

Listening to some other pre-mixes right now...

You WILL love this album! :kickass:
    (I at least think I will)

Granted I am somewhat drunk now, but I do believe that something special happens when these five dicks meet and create.

Thank You all so much for the overwhealmingly fantatsic, amazing reception of the first track!!
    You all really make us feel that we dare to release the full album!

4. SilverboltBR

SilverboltBR New Metal Member

:kickass:

man , i'm kinda addicted to SW ! you guys have some sort of riff that i can recognize miles away!

the first CD i got was mercy falls which reminds me a very special part of my life (2nd grade), i felt this way when i heard alley cat!

dudes, i wish i could see you guys here in Brazil playing, :headbang:

after this i'll just keep my prays to see you guys here sometime in a near future.

5. MartinW

MartinW Member

Not doubting this for a second. :D

6. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

The sound of 'Alley Cat' on the 720p HD version on Youtube is just great. Imagine how it will sound on the actual album!
    I think you guys did a good job hiring the guy responsible for the mixing. The song has a huge/full sound and the balance between every instrument (incl. vocals) is perfect.

Ok, ok, I WILL love this album! :kickass:

I'm sure you're all pretty psyched about playing PP next week. When will you guys leave for the USA?

7. joedog

joedog Member

This needs to be a single on iTunes ASAP! I want this in regular audio format for my iphone/ipod to jam out to until the new cd comes out!

8. fire_angel

fire_angel Timboooooo

Excellent idea. I don't know how feasable or worthwhile it is for artists to release songs on iTunes, but if it's possible, i'd go as far as to put the video up for sale too.

9. joedog

joedog Member

I found a way to get it turned into a mp3 from youtube. I won't post how to do it out of respect for the band and their music. If they can manage to release this as a single for purchase, I will happily purchase it as well! This would be a good way to put some well-earned and well-deserved cash into their hands!

10. luke1304

luke1304 Member

Is this forbidden? There are many tools around in the net to extract MP3 from Youtube videos or download the videos themselves. There was no way I would drive to university with not hearing alley cat on Friday, so I extracted it and put it on my phone

11. Frankgate

Frankgate Member

I gave it another spin and just like I guessed it grows over and over! Wonderful song and production, Tommy is a dragon!

12. AndreasBlomqvist

AndreasBlomqvist Mr. Bassman

All,

you are of course free to do whatever you like with the sound to the video. However, we will not make any official offerings of that sound alone, as we want to release it with the final mix so that it resonates well with how the rest of the album will sound. The compressed sound at YouTube is probably not a fair representation of the final product.

But -like I said, before the album is actually out I guess I too would have ripped it and put it on my phone.

13. Crazy Leaf

Crazy Leaf New Metal Member

Well, easiest way to grab audio from video (again from..youtube) is by using online tool.
    It's free and it's fast and easy. I am feeling like i am advertasing this thing :D

http://www.video2mp3.net/

14. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Just to be clear; I was talking about the sound ON the video. If the sound is THAT good on a compressed video than (like I said) " imagine how it will sound on the actual album"!
    Rippin' the song and putting it on my phone is not an option at all, I'll just watch the video a couple of times a day.....:headbang::headbang:

15. MAXX68

MAXX68 Member

Of course!!!:lol:
    When? in November??...

16. SolarLuna96

SolarLuna96 Member

So when can we preorder? Because I need this album!!

17. Silversurfer333

Silversurfer333 New Metal Member

I wouldn't change the way any of these songs were produced or mixed, especially Alley Cat.....what a wonderful song. When is the new album available for pre-order? Will there be a special edition with a bonus song, just curious?

18. Gryll

Gryll New Metal Member

The more I hear it, the more "you're my wire to the light" sounds like "you're my way into the light"...

19. Bronnen

Bronnen New Metal Member

I think that when the album is released, you guys should do a digital package too. If there's a special edition, we should be able to download digital versions of the album so we can listen to it while we wait for the CD to arrive!:lol:

20. Arnie777

Arnie777 New Metal Member

This is awesome!! the video is great, the song is amazing. cant wait for the album to arrive. hope their will be a special edition :D
    only 1 little thing, in my opinion the artwork is terrible (A) but the songs on the album can only be great!!