This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Seventh Wonder tour dates 2012 - Updated 18/04

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by Kazar, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Without any amount of sarcasm: welcome to the forum, LagunaJudgement :wave: !!

2. Wolfman64

Wolfman64 New Metal Member

1 ticket bought Yeeeeeeees!

Q to SW:will there be grey TGE t-shirts and beanies in J-köping?

3. Aran

Aran Member

Well, it's not always things goes as planned. I can't make it to this gig so i got 2 tickets for sale. I got the tickets on a pdf file and for those who might buy them they will be mailed and then they are ready to be printed.
    I'll ask for 150 SEK for each of them. I'll only accept payment thru paypal only. Send me a pm on this for further info.

4. sirclansman

sirclansman Man in Black Parade

I only wish. Jönköping-show will happen at same time when Im doing my traveling in Norway. Really hope that there will be show in Stockholm in near future!

5. Xandra

Xandra Member

Oh man, that's sad to hear you can't go. :(

If someone pays me the flight I will totally take them. =)

6. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Aran, that's a pity indeed!
    Did you already manage to sell the tickets?

7. Aran

Aran Member

Nope, and to be honest i don't count on getting them sold. Will probably be mainly locals going to this show and they'll get their tickets locally.

8. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

There's a new gig!

SW will do a 'warm-up gig' in Stockholm on Wednesday, the 21st of September.
    Place to be is 'Pub Anchor'. It's a small venue, so make sure to be there on time because tickets are only available at the door!!

http://www.pubanchor.com/lopsedel/index.html

9. sirclansman

sirclansman Man in Black Parade

Oh damn, wednesday...no chance to do it! :(
    Pub Anchor is small, but a nice place thou, and easily reachable, if you took an Arlanda Express -train from Arlanda airport. Train stops near by that areas main street Sveavägen where's Pub Anchor is located. Enjoy all of you who can go!

10. AndreasBlomqvist

AndreasBlomqvist Mr. Bassman

Hey!

Just came back from at date w. SW at Pub Anchor.
    Just wanted to let everybody know just how fantastic the guys sounded and looked. Stefan and Johan are both amazing and I just can't believe what a tremendous effort they have made to master all our songs like that. Stefan is a power house and has added to the songs with passion and Johan delivers solid throughout every songs, even the solos and has also improved some stuff.

ProgPower is going to be a sight to remember and I only wish I could be there with you to share the moment.

So, bottom line -if you have any hesitation about this new incarantion of SW you need to drop it and get ready for a great show. I for one am damn proud right about now!!

11. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

From the 'Fused Festival' Facebook-page:
    Fused Festival 2012,
    May 25-27th 2012.
    CONFIRMED AS OF 18.09.2011:

Seventh Wonder (SWE)

with Andromeda (SWE) - Manticora (DEN) - 69 Chambers (Switz) - Lost in Thought (Wales) - Awake (UK) - Exoterik (UK).

12. Xandra

Xandra Member

Great news!! :Smokin:

@Andreas: You did... what? For real? So... how was it to watch your band play?

Well and I really hope no one has reservations to go see the band. Of course I want to see Seventh Wonder with you too, but everyone who would miss this on purpose is... out of his mind. :p

13. EddyRX10

EddyRX10 rtard

I am so at Fused Festival next year. Can't wait :D I'll start rallying the troops now.

14. Shadowsoul

Shadowsoul Lost in SeventhWonderland

Awesome to see you guys coming to the UK :D
    I've never been to gloucestershire, but the festival looks pretty sweet. Hopefully this will build your fanbase over here a bit such that you'll want to come back (y)

15. link_fan

link_fan New Metal Member

Cannot wait for next year! The lineup already sounds pretty awesome!

16. dr_petter

dr_petter Bass Invader

So, how about booking more European dates around the Fused Festival? I think that with my booking connections an amount of two gigs in the Netherlands should be reachable. But nothing promised!

BUT!!! I need to know how much SW is asking for a show! Let me know, PM me or send me a mail (Kazar knows ;-))

17. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Good news, everyone: there's a new gig planned!

Seventh Wonder will play at 'Kulturhus Sinus' in Bodø, Norway!
    Date: Saturday, the 10th of March 2012.
    Doors open at 20:00 (more details will follow).

18. Aran

Aran Member

This is gonna be an historic gig i think? First time SW plays north of the arctic circle. :)

Just some info about Bodø, it's the 2nd largest city in Northern Norway and the population is about 48000 and is located around an hour and half north of the arctic circle. Bodø airport got lots of flights every day to Oslo with the two norwegian airlines SAS and Norwegian so the communication to Bodø from wherever you're from is good.

The concert takes place in a venue called Sinus and is well known in Norway as a very good venue for rock/metal gigs. The arranger is Bodø Metal Klubb which started up just over a year ago and with the purpose to spread the word and get more metal bands up north and they work very well with this. As far as i know now this will be a concert open to all ages, but Sinus got a bar in the far back where it will be 18 yrs entrance and possibilities to get some refresments.. :)

How do i know all this? Bodø is my birthtown and i've lived there most of my life, but i moved 4 yrs ago and for this gig i seriously thinking about going back to see one of my favourite bands on my old home soil.

19. robthewicked

robthewicked New Metal Member

I am in Idaho as well. I have been spreading the word and turning fans all over the treasure valley. Where in Idaho are you?

20. Schatz

Schatz Member

Wow!! Thanks for the info. I don´t think I will go, but if I do, I have all the necessary data.
    Thanks =)