This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share you cell phone video clips from an Opeth show

Discussion in 'Opeth (Archived)' started by MetalManCPA, May 7, 2009.

1. MetalManCPA

MetalManCPA Papa Opeth

2. Nasty-Fire

Nasty-Fire Discursion

I hate people with cellphones at shows... hmm nevermind, not only at show, all the time. I just hate them. I don't understand why they feel the need to take pictures, or worse, video, because the quality that it gives is so poor that it's not even worth the listening/watching. Ridiculous. Sorry for bullshitting.

3. Prophet178

Prophet178 Member

^ I like to keep memories from a show, so i'll always have a camera with me.

4. soundave

soundave Member

Those are surprisingly good, MetalMan! I just took a few stills that totally suck and aren't worth sharing. Cheap ass phone. Nice to see you posting here again, btw.

5. Åndrija

Åndrija Member

Well, fancy phones nowadays have very good cameras that can take pretty decent video.

6. Nasty-Fire

Nasty-Fire Discursion

I'm just totally disturbed whenever I see a cellphone in a show. Anyway. Oh and worse, I've seen people making SMS while Enslaved were playing. But whatever, cellphone or not, I personally just don't take photos DURING the show.

^ Can't wait that somebody prove that quality to me. Video, something? Personally never saw any good quality, but I'm sure it's possible.

7. Chinese Whispers

It is almost like the new form of bootlegging to tape.

I remember a friend of mine that use to bootleg shows was positive that his singing along was part of adding the 'live atmosphere' to the tape.

8. Marzo

Marzo New Metal Member

I enjoy the vids on youtube shooted by someone else but can't do that by myself during the show cause I'm sooo concentrated on the show with all of my senses.
    But am wondering what kind of camera they're using when I happen to see the beautiful one.
    For me, it's kinda tough to shoot a song fully...

9. Kamel

Kamel Trollhunter

when opeth played in Chile I was asked to shoot the highlights of the concert. The problem is that the setlist was so damn good I had to shoot parts of every song. The result was great, since now I can remember every goosebump that made me stop recording.