This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sheffield City Hall - Where are your seats?

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by SAXONIZED, Nov 30, 2006.

1. SAXONIZED

SAXONIZED Made In Yorkshire

There you go!! I knew something was wrong right from the start. It's a fucking shame!! Saxon are a shit-hot band and I love their music, and will always be a fan. The business side of the band sucks!! I don't want to moan as some of you have already said we should be pleased with the head up from Thomas, now getting info etc, but look!! It's bullshit, as Saxon747rock said!! Come on you lot ain't you pissed off!!

My third scenario was spot on, but i'll tell you something I'll be pleased to be with the rest of you from row F back!! I'll enjoy the hard-core atmosphere. Saxon have been unfortunate with management over the years and i am sure would be up with 'Maiden' in stature if only they had decent management!!

Lionheart password nobody asked for = BULLSHIT!!

Dedicated Saxon-fan hotline No ( Same as normal box office No) = BULLSHIT!!

24 HRS before main sale buying window = BULLSHIT!!

So there!! I am a moaning, ungratful, tosser!! But don't I have a right to be, don't I???????????

2. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Yeah you do mate. I don't think you said anything that wasn't justified. Let's get this straight, it isn't Biff or the band that have done this, but the management. OK, so Thomas gave us the heads up, but it counted for absolutely nothing. Someone screwed up big time. The only good thing was that it got a lot of people from this board on the phone at 9am on the Thursday, and we are now all in row F. So like Saxonized said, it is a lot of the hardcore fans together, and you can't get any better than that in my book. :headbang:

3. Browneye

Browneye New Metal Member

The fuck up probably had nowt to do with Saxon management either. It sounds like Sheff city hall ticket allocation arrangements and their ticket sales staff being wrongly informed is the cause.

Regards

Browneye

4. Fingers

Fingers Member

I'm with Browneye on this one I think Sheffield City Hall / Hallam arena got it wrong :mad:

But hey as said earlier most of us are all in the same row, from 6-7 rows back the Eagle will look soooo much more impressive and lets face it we will still enjoy ourselves ! :heh:

5. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Very true! I would rather be with everyone from on here in Row F than in the front row on our own, that's for sure :)