This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Simple EL Design

Discussion in 'Eternal Legacy' started by Kev3136, May 30, 2006.

1. Kev3136

Kev3136 Holy to the Gods

Alright I have had time to make something really really simple.. I have made a background that I have put text into .... and after an hour of toiling with the font I have come up with something that you can actually see XD ... So If I can post it here im going to otherwise I need to send it to my e-mail at my house. I will also try and attach it to an e-mail to you so you can see it yourself =D

** EDIT ** If I can get the privlages to be able to post attachments I can post it from school. If we can do that it would be great since then all I would need to do is upload =D

2. Kev3136

Kev3136 Holy to the Gods

Hey guys well I have loaded the picture to a hosting site .. and I can show it to you now ..

[​IMG]

That is jsut something very simple I made... unfortunatly the text didnt turn out as well as I have hoped... the original wallpaper that I made for you guys... got erased so I need to make another one ... =/

3. Eternal Legacy

Eternal Legacy Metal 4 Ever

4. Kev3136

Kev3136 Holy to the Gods

Sorry about how lame it is XD what I plan to do is make new wallpapers next when i get back in school because my parents deleted my Photoshop .... figures.... I can get some to you asap .. I have another photoshop class next school year... right now im taking a break over the summer and spreading the word of EL .. lol I sat on Gratiot... If you have ever been to michigan you might know that gratiot is one of the bigger roads that runs all the way to detroit.

I sat there in my mothers car blasting your guys's music ... my moters car has kickers so it was really really loud... Im just spreading the El music around as much as I can ..

-Kevin -

5. Eternal Legacy

Eternal Legacy Metal 4 Ever

Thanks Kevin. We appreciate your support!