This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Sinergy removed from Spotify. Anyone still have mp3s?

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by orb, Aug 23, 2019.

1. orb

orb Sinergy Obsessor

Sinergy was my absolute favorite band in the mid-late 2000s and I wanted to listen to them again. Sadly it seems they were recently removed from Spotify (I had successfully listened to them on Spotify not too long ago, maybe 2017 or something). I've searched everywhere and can't find any mp3s or torrents of their 3 albums.

I would gladly pay (again) for another copy of their albums if there was any chance the money would actually go to the artists, but that is definitely never going to happen at this point. Does anyone by chance still have copies of the Sinergy Discography that they would be willing to share? The albums are To Hell And Back, Suicide By My Side, and Beware The Heavens.

Thanks very much. I hope this doesn't break any rules... I would be purchasing this music legally if that was actually still possible

2. KatieCurtis

KatieCurtis New Metal Member

I think Spotify has a bug. Why don't you try downloading the latest version of Spotify Premium apk and rediscovering your favorite Sinergy band

#2 KatieCurtis, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  3. P4T0U

P4T0U Member

I can't find them too.

4. Yaina

Yaina New Metal Member

Try downloading the latest version of Spotify Premium apk and rediscovering your favorite Sinergy band. Thank you!

5. Steve Alvi

Steve Alvi New Metal Member

6. P4T0U

P4T0U Member

Not a fan of downloading custom APKs because there's no way to know if it's legit.

7. edwardtoby2

edwardtoby2 New Metal Member

Maybe Mod apk's will be very useful for this issue because Mod apk's can use all the features and functions that are not possible to use in the original and I also use Mod Apk myself.