This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Single

Discussion in 'Evergrey' started by Yavanna, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Yavanna

Yavanna New Metal Member

Is the single going to be released all over the world, or only in Sweden?
    Can't wait, and the 6th of march is so near (and also my birthday, so it's the perfect present :hotjump: )

2. jreffner

jreffner New Metal Member

I'd like to know if the single contains anything that's not on the CD. Anyone?

Additionally, Will the Japanese relese of the new CD contain a bonus track? If so, will it be the same as the bonus track that I just asked about on the single? Also, there is usually a "Deleuxe Edition" in the U.S., will it (if there is one) differ from the Japanese version or the single, etc?

Any information is appreciated.

3. peza

peza Reported Type: INTP

I think the single will only be released in Sweden (according to InsideOut), but if you preorder it, they will probably ship it to wherever you are. Otherwise they should explicitly have said the contrary on the order page.

4. Dethroned

Dethroned ...and even death may die

Damn, I was looking forward to that single. What a shame. Well, there's an album to come, so I end up waiting for that. :)

And yes, hello to all! I had to reactivate my old account here at UM, so I could join this forum - but it's worth it. :p