This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sizes

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by hornblow555, May 7, 2002.

1. hornblow555

hornblow555 Get off my putty bastard!

Travis, when you make an album cover, do you design it in the CD cover dimensions, or are your originals much bigger (I would assume they would have to be at least slightly bigger, but what do I know...)? The reason I'm asking is that I was wondering if you would ever consider selling full-size posters of you work? I know that I would definitely be interested in buying some, and I'm sure others would jump at the chance.

2. Don Corleone

3. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

i do them at at least 9 inches at 400 dpi. so yeah.
    i sell prints sometimes....