This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Slate Digital FG-X - Group Buy

Discussion in 'Backline' started by Cognition, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Xaq

Xaq New Metal Member

not for me. i bought it today with credit card got the code almost immediately and still got the error.

2. Slate

Slate Member

I think I know what happened.. Our cart system might have sent the same passcode to multiple people.. let me check in to this immediately.

Question: If you purchased with a credit card, you would have already gotten a passcode instantly after purchase. BUT, did you get a second passcode today?? (only credit card people).

If you got TWO passcodes, please send the second one to jesse@stevenslate.com. Thanks. Sorry for this slight mess.

3. Slate

Slate Member

Ok, I see whats going on. If you used a Credit Card to purchase, you may have got sent a SECOND passcode which gets you another ilok redeem. Do not use the second redeem or else you're ilok can get all f&cked up when you try to register it.

Instead, and this is very important, send your 2nd ilok redeem to: jesse@stevenslate.com

Your initial passcode/ilok redeem should work fine

Thanks!

4. Xaq

Xaq New Metal Member

thanks very much man, I'm dying to be able to save haha. Love the plug. I've been an AVID MD3 supporter ever since i shelled out $1500 for it but i think for some projects this will now take the cake easily. I just did a comparison track that's very eye opening i can see if i could get the band to let me use it for a comparison. i can at the least post some clips here. I was very happy with the master i had on it with MD3 so when i managed to make it much better after a bunch of tweaking on FG-X I was pretty amazed and pressed the purchase button haha.

My only issue with the plug is the distortion can be difficult to deal with, similar to ozone but this thing is much better than ozone in all ways. Hopefully any future updates will focus on helping keep it under control a bit more easily.

5. Xaq

Xaq New Metal Member

I purchased with credit card today, got sent one redeem code and got the error...what should i do?

6. FIXXXER

FIXXXER ¯\(°_o)/¯

could it be that some people got two codes and some people no code!?
    if so could you send me the code "manually" !?

7. Xaq

Xaq New Metal Member

or rather some people got two codes one of which was like mine and thus rendered useless for me.

8. AMaziad

AMaziad New Metal Member

I paid with a credit card and only received one code/email.

9. cyril_v

cyril_v ♪-♫-♪

Paypal here, I got two codes... the first didn't work, that was from my original receipt link. The second one was in second email receipt that was sent tonight, that one worked right away. I have it downloaded and installed now.

Now, all would be right in the world, except now my ilok isn't functioning properly. Well, not so much the ilok, but the actual software Pace Ilok software keeps crashing whenever I try to log into their site and download it to the dongle. FUUUUCK.!

10. Seth Munson

Seth Munson How do Amber Lamps?

use internet explorer.

I cant connect my ilok to any other browser. chrome firefox safari all dont work with my ilok. only IE

11. JasonAaronAdams

JasonAaronAdams New Metal Member

I hadn't logged in in a couple days and was ready to buy. I can pay credit card or paypal, are either working properly? Anybody up and running with it yet? On a side note I have been really liking trigger.

12. Slate

Slate Member

Ok, if you received TWO codes, and one worked, please send the OTHER code to jesse@stevenslate.com

If you never received ANY codes, please email jesse@stevenslate.com

If you received a code and it says Already Redeemed, please send the passcode and the ilok redeem to jesse@stevenslate.com

ATTENTION: Unless you are in one of the three categories, DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO JESSE@STEVENSLATE.COM
    He is not tech support, he can't help you if you are having ilok issues, no those go to www.slatedigital.com/support

But if you have a transaction or register issue with THIS group buy, email him all the info so we can figure out what the hell is happening and why.

13. Seth Munson

Seth Munson How do Amber Lamps?

14. Xaq

Xaq New Metal Member

Also emailed. Hopefully we can get this solved soon.

15. Slate

Slate Member

It looks like only about 9 people should have been in the problem area, everyone else should be cool now

16. Melodeath

Melodeath Moonbow

Thanks, I just emailed Jesse

17. Xaq

Xaq New Metal Member

leave it to my luck to be in the "problem area". thanks for your promptness with all this.

18. Slate

Slate Member

We'll have everything sorted out by tomorrow since the office is gone (excpet me!). Sorry guys. The good news is, that the cart actually had a bug in it, so that means I programmed the thing correctly. Ok well, thats not good news if you don't have FG-X tonight, but at least it proves I'm not an idiot!

19. ParsonsMatt

ParsonsMatt Alas, Tyranny

All good on my end. Thanks a ton! :D

20. mr_furious

mr_furious Labizzy Bomba

Email sent! Thanks for the support Slate!