This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Slate Sale..

Discussion in 'Backline' started by jeid, Nov 24, 2011.

1. setyouranchor

setyouranchor Celestial Recordings

I emailed support two days ago... no reply... not even after adding another message to my ticket.
    My iLok2 supposedly went through customs clearance 3 days ago and had no more news on it since

Also, the code I was given no longer works to access my downloads and I'm not out holding out much hope for VCC ilok license number

2. Coerti0n

Coerti0n Member

I got all mine sorted out Tuesday and everythings working great now. I pméd Steven over at gearslutz and he looked in to it but you should have got your ilok by now as I got mine last week. If there's a problem with that it will be royal mail related.

3. CubanDude

CubanDude not really cuban

Quick question, since I'm all new to iLok... I received 2 iLok usb sticks, dunno why exactly (I ordered FGX and VCC, but only one order had the iLok included)... whatsoever, i only need one iLok for all my licenses and can sell the other on ebay, amirite?

4. AudioGeekZine

AudioGeekZine arsehole know-it-all

yeah just don't open or register the second one.

1 ilok2 holds about 500 licenses.

5. CubanDude

sweet... thanks

6. schwinginbatman

schwinginbatman It's shittay!

I need to get an iLok. I have yet to actually use Trigger since I bought it. I'm deciding between cheaping out and getting a first gen one, or going all out and getting an iLok 2, mainly so I can get the VCC demo.

7. CubanDude

hehe.. heard the second gen is way better, but like I already said before, I'm no expert at all... would sell mine to you, but I'm from Germany

8. AudioGeekZine

Ilok 2 doesn't work reliably on my iMac, original did. new one keeps getting the installation corrupted. Spent weeks testing every conceivable configuration with iLok support guy. Tried a second key and it was no different (ruling out a defective ilok2).
    Pace is mailing me a new 1st gen iLok so I can get back to work (I sold my old one already), but can't use VCC till either I replace my iMac (fucking hassle) or iLok comes out with a software that works closer to ilok1.

I'm the only one in the world with this problem.

9. Melodeath

Melodeath Moonbow

That sucks. What year iMac is it? I've had a few iLok 2 issues on my 2010 Macbook Pro, but I didn't know if they were VCC or iLok 2 bugs.

10. AudioGeekZine

its a May 2011 27". It's been perfect, no issues at all till the day I plugged in the ilok2.

but its a refurb. but this is the only device I've had a problem with, keyboard, printer, hard drives, original ilok all worked perfect. With just 1 plugin installed, no other usb devices and Reaper would crash trying to authorize a plugin. :mad:

The iLok2 works fine on my 2009 Macbook pro, CFH13's hackintosh and old Macbook Pro.

At least I use Reaper, not PT so I can keep working almost as normal without an ilok. RC-Tube was sweet when it worked though!