This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

So who's sewn the patch on then??

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by macc189, Oct 3, 2004.

1. macc189

macc189 Member

Included with Lionheart? Im seriously thinking about attaching it to my old denim, anyone else getting retro?:loco:

2. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Well, I have offered to sew Paxoman's on for him Macc - but if he doesn't want it, maybe he will let me nick it and sew it on my denim jacket :) Saying that though, if I suddenly started wearing Metal patches on my jacket, the peeps at work would think I'm having a mid-life crisis! :lol::D

3. CRUSADER747

CRUSADER747 \\Power Metal Maniac//

Im not sure what do do with my patch, as i threw away my last denim jacket a few years ago! Hopefully i will be able to eventualy order a T shirt instead. :err:

4. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

You could sew it on your jeans Crusader! Or get a new denim jacket...denim never goes out of fashion, don't you know? :Spin: :cool:

5. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

My old denim jacket went years ago! Might have it put onto my Saxon hoody tho, I haven't decided yet.

Sammi 951 - Keep yours hands off my patch you saucey little minx!

6. CRUSADER747

CRUSADER747 \\Power Metal Maniac//

LOL. :tickled: I don't really fancy a patch on my jeans, and i now wear black leather jackets in winter (love em). So i may just end up keeping it with the cd for posterity :kickass:

7. exxie

exxie Member

Too old man!!!

8. macc189

macc189 Member

old is but a state of mind my dear exxie, try telling that to Biff or Lemmy!! (get that needle and cotton out YOUNG MAN!)

9. nightwar

nightwar Member

I'm gonna go with Mr Crusader on this one. The patch is staying with my CD for sentimental purposes.
    And, of course, the other reason is that I have no idea how to sew! Although. I'm sure I learnt it at Junior school (due to Rock 'n Roll this time of my life is just a vague, blurred memory!)
    Sammi, like Macc has said - this midlife crisis is just a state of mind. I go into work and tell those boring farts what I'm into and who I've seen. I enjoy watching their blank expressions and embrace their smirks when I tell them what genre of music attracts me.
    I look at it this way - who enjoys themselves most. Us with our Rock music or them with whatever they listen to these days?
    Enough said!
    Keep Rocking, Sammi, and stuff the lot of 'em!

10. exxie

exxie Member

Hey i was shopping in merry hill today guess what i saw a ageing bold man man(me) walking pass a young lad about 12-15yrs young With a denim jacket with metallica and loads of other patchs on!! Now that brings back the years :) i Agree we do have more fun but i will give this patch thing a miss and rock my way.I might get a wig next time to put on!!! no no i will stay hairless no hassle now :)

11. Almogaver

Almogaver The Jack

I've sewn the patch on my denim jacket. I've got patches from AC/DC, Motörhead and Judas Priest. And I'm 22 years old.