This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Somewhere around Utrecht...

Discussion in 'Sun Caged' started by Sebassefras, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Sebassefras

Sebassefras Lead guitarist

Is there anyone on this forum with long blond hair who was walking with a Sun Caged shirt and a guitar somewhere in Utrecht this afternoon?
    It made my mother curious...;-)

2. Roel van Helden

Roel van Helden New Metal Member

It was me undercover!

I was trying to hook up with chicks from Utrecht, I failed miserably :(

maybe next time I'll wear my Justin Timberlake shirt and my curly wig, maybe that's more succesfull....

cheers
    Roel

3. Reemster

Reemster Member

But Roel... Haven't you heard? Chicks from Utrecht are a special kind, and they require a lot of preparation. So I would suggest that next time you don't wear that Justin Timberlake shirt ( A guy with a Timberlake shirt =big no-no) and that curly wig is probably not a very good idea either.

What you should keep in mind ( depending on what age you're going for) is that Bacardi Breezer, MSN, Fresh FM, Rosé, Apres-ski music, etc are the key words. :danceboy:
    So if you combine that with a nice outfit bought at the Jack & Jones, you simply can't go wrong!

:p

And Sebas, although I live pretty close to Utrecht it wasn't me, and I have no idea who it could have been. You'd think that I should know any Sun Caged fan around here :)

4. Sun Caged

Sun Caged official announcements

Maybe it was not a good idea after all Roel, you should try in Belgium, there they like Justin Timberlake :p

5. Roel van Helden

Roel van Helden New Metal Member

Hey Reemster,

Thanks for the advice!

I think I'll follow your suggestions. I was also thinking about cruising around in my car with "Ik heb een hele mooie splinternieuwe boot" or the original "Boten Anna" playing really loud on the radio.

I'm pretty sure I will get kicked out of Sun Caged that way....but hey....if the chicks like it....

later,
    Roel

6. Sebassefras

Sebassefras Lead guitarist

:puke:
    "Wanted: Drummer without Boten Anna in his record-collection"
    :p

7. Sun Caged

Sun Caged official announcements