This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sports

Discussion in 'Skyfire' started by Bleak Eyes, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Bleak Eyes

Bleak Eyes Irrelevant

Is there anyone into sports?

I enjoy football mainly. I used to be more into baseball, but it has become a little monotonous to me, probably because my favourite team has sucked for the past dozen years.

I just recently got into basketball this past playoff season. Hockey is a sport that I will check out occasionally. Soccer and tennis can also be cool at times.

My favourite teams are the Dallas Cowboys and Baltimore Orioles. I will root for the Dallas Mavericks and Orlando Magic for the upcoming NBA season and I am a Calgary Flames fan.

2. The Don

The Don Member

I used to play baseball and basketball in high school, as well as watch ESPN all day, but not so much anymore.

I've been really into college football ever since I started college 3 years back. Big 12 is going to gRAPE once again. Ohio State to be ranked way too high and get their asses smacked in a bowl game once again.

3. Bleak Eyes

Bleak Eyes Irrelevant

Ha, I am not sure if I will ever be into college sports. Maybe when I go to a university in a year or so, it might change, but I still cannot see myself getting totally into it.

4. Gadlor

Gadlor Herald of Homoerotic Fury

I am a fairly big sports nerd.

I was (up until I graduated last year) a decently competitive collegiate track athlete - when I moved to Boston, I joined the New Balance sponsored track club up here, unsurprisingly named New Balance Boston. Now I'm a poorly competitive post-collegiate athlete - I am running faster, but now I'm competing against pros. :loco: I mostly do it for the women.

So...what I'm trying to say is that I love running with all of my body, including my private bits.

I watch a lot of track, some biking, some soccer, and follow the Steelers, as I grew up around Pittsburgh. I used to be a big baseball fan, but going to a Pirates game anytime after the early 90's is enough to discourage anyone from that.

The World Championships for Track and Field just ended and I swear, I jizzed twelve feet straight into the air on multiple occasions. :worship:notworthy:worship: It was better than the Olympics by about 900000x.

5. ShadowCreator

ShadowCreator Member

#5 ShadowCreator, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  6. Bleak Eyes

Bleak Eyes Irrelevant

I just really cannot get into that show. It is stupid to me.

7. Erik Erna

Erik Erna Sheriff Of T.S.G

I like hockey and professional wrestling. Though, technically wrestling is an athletic performance art.

8. Zeron

Zeron New Metal Member

World Cup is coming up! It's gonna be fun to watch.

9. tautas

tautas New Metal Member

nice my futbool