This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Symphonic Death Metal allá Finland/GBG!?

Discussion in 'Skyfire' started by rectum, Oct 21, 2003.

1. rectum

rectum Rectum

The swedish metal band "Fallen Angels" (www.fallofangels.com) have recently recorded there new demo "Black Lotus" in Studiomega (The crown, Eternal Lies, Arise, Beseech) and it would be cool if you could give some feedback considering those clips:

Soulstone splinter:
    http://www.fallofangels.com/media/s... (demo II)/1.Soulstone splinter (preview).mp3

Crowned in despair:
    http://www.fallofangels.com/media/s... (demo II)/2.Crowned in despair (preview).mp3

Where the black lotus grows:
    http://www.fallofangels.com/media/s...)/3.Where the black lotus grows (preview).mp3

[​IMG]

2. Gums

Gums sweet bitching

wow, you're an embarassment

3. Final_Vision

Final_Vision This is Not an Exit

:Spam:

At any rate the vocals are god awful with some decent musical ideas. Your cover looks like its from a Nintendo game...:confused:

4. Gums

Gums sweet bitching

Did anyone else notice that this guy registered and posted this same message on a variety of forums on UM?

mmmmm.. nintendo! :tickled:
    Thanks F_V you HAD TO SAY IT DIDN"T YOU !? NOW I'M GONNA WASTE MORE HOURS PLAYING SEGA AND NINTENDO ROMS INSTEAD OF STUDYING! I HATE YOU

5. Final_Vision

Final_Vision This is Not an Exit

duh, thats why its :Spam:. Yeah I just received my Sega Genesis/Sega CD combo I bought off eBay, im in retro gaming heaven :tickled:

6. rectum

rectum Rectum

I posted this topic here becouse our music are similarity to Skyfire and such! And we also make nintendo games, besides Death Metal yo know! X)

7. froosch

froosch Low Talker

I like it for the most part, but the vocals kind of bring it down. I think they have potential, but they need work. Anyway, this definately qualifies as Spam, whether it was intended that way or not. Basically any kind of advertising is against the rules. A good way to advertise is to just put it in your sig or something, or maybe mention it inside of another post, instead of taking up extra space with a new one.

And I'm thinking more of a small 3rd-party Squaresoft wannabe than Nintendo. It doesn't look gay enough to be Nintendo. Not that Nintendo doesn't rock, but seriously, recently they've been pushing it.

8. abbadon

abbadon Member

I say if you leave a adversment post and dissapear it´s spam but if you follow up as rectum actually did i wouldn´t describe it as spam.. ?

9. froosch

froosch Low Talker

Spam is a perception. For most people this would qualify as spam, as would almost all advertisements. Spam pretty much translates to "waste of virtual memory and/or bandwidth." Although it's turning away from that direction and turning into a lesson on what not to post. Which could be good. Maybe. It shouldn't have had to be good.

10. abbadon

abbadon Member

11. froosch

froosch Low Talker

I personally thought it wasn't bad. Not great, but not bad. The vocals sound like whoever is Gardenian's singer is on speed, they keep going in and out of growls and screams and hardcore yellish things. I think it's got potential, but it needs to be controlled more. I also thought the guitar seemed to want to go faster, but it was still good.