This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Want You!

Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!

Symphony X End Of Innocence

Discussion in 'Symphony X (Unofficial)' started by santasimos, Apr 13, 2013.

1. santasimos

santasimos New Metal Member

Hi guys, i need a midi file or tabs for keyboard ( for the end of innocence).. i ve found only one midi file but its not good.. can anybody help?
    thnx

2. Xiphos68

Xiphos68 Member

If it helps at all... You can try figuring out the melodies and solos in D-Minor.

3. Liampie

Liampie Member

There's a pretty good guitar pro file around somewhere. Includes all the keyboard parts. You should get guitar pro, most handy for learning stuff! (I work with GP 5.2, I've seen GP 6 briefly and it didn't look very suitable for keyboard stuff but I can very well be wrong there. GP 5.2 is guaranteed a good tool)

4. Detective Clarence Beauregard

GP6 has a lot more options than 5, but is also far more confusing. It does have some nice keyboard options, but they're quite limited unless you want to pay for more sound banks.

5. Liampie

Liampie Member

I couldn't even find the keyboard view in GP6. :p Also I loaded some keyboard-heavy songs I made in GP5 into GP6 and it all sounded like shit. Might be the computer (not mine) not supporting midi maybe or whatever, I don't know exactly how all that stuff works.

6. santasimos

santasimos New Metal Member