This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYMPHONY X update!

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Wherewolf, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Wherewolf

Wherewolf New Metal Member

Just got off the phone with MJR; he wishes everyone a Happy New Year and reports that the writing of the new cd is progressing well. He says that the riffs are written and all the ideas are there, they're just trying different arrangement ideas right now. We talked about how we're back to the usual routine of trying to find new ways to say the same old 'the band is writing the cd', and he said "It's hard to say. Every day is different, we're just doing our thing & trying to make the tunes cool. You put something together one day and then come back the next day & listen to it; sometimes it's cool, & sometimes it sucks & you have to change things around." They're still hoping to be done with the cd by spring.

* I took this from Sym X's myspace blog. They also signed to Nuclear Blast in 2009 to those who did not know.

2. Iced Dog

Iced Dog The Stormrider's Pooch

Done by spring sounds good to me, which should mean a release date by summer/fall :)

3. Diamond45

Diamond45 Terminate Bad Music

I'm sure that Jax will give us more up to date information as they get closer to a release date. (I think she provided that info to the SymX Yahoo group forum).

4. Wherewolf

Wherewolf New Metal Member

Yes, it was Jaxx, though I speak with Mikey as well.