This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

T-shirt question: translation needed

Discussion in 'Orphaned Land' started by p1driftfiend, Apr 19, 2005.

1. p1driftfiend

p1driftfiend Member

I recently ordered two Orphaned Land tshirts, so I can show my love for them in the States, and I was curious if anyone can tell me just what the black and silver "Calm before the Flood" shirts says on both the front and back.

Thanks!

2. Geri

Geri child of sadness

Hi,

I have the same t-shirt too :Spin: ... and i only know that above the english words "the calm bevore the flood" is written the same one more time but in hebrew.

well the rest.....I've tryied to translate the rest by myself, but i still have problems to make sinnfull sentences with the other words :D.

3. Ko_B

Ko_B Orphaned Kobi

it's holy words from the Kaballah :)

4. Orphaned Matti

In the front under the logo are the Hebrew letters "ההע", and they don't form a hebrew word, but some kind of a mistic combination of letters that somehow mean in the Kabblah "unconditional love". ask Madonna she'll tell you all about that. ;)

5. Geri

Geri child of sadness

well that makes everything considerably clear.... now I know why I couldn't find some words in my milon o_O
    .... (i giveed up to search for a long time ago...but i still wished to find out the meaning)

So I didn't ask for the translation, but anyway thanks for your detailed anlightenment to both of you Kobi & Matti

Greetings --> Gergana :wave:

6. p1driftfiend

p1driftfiend Member

Well thanks for the answers, and I can't wait to get the shirts and show my love for Orphaned Land!!!