This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

TAB Thread.

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by <-Warheart->, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Necrö

Necrö Guest

just hit the crash with your face. might look pretty awesome on stage :lol:

2. <-Warheart->

<-Warheart-> † Fuck You Very Much †

Or hit the snare with...another body part...:lol:

3. HAemlock

HAemlock Aurora Borealis

Kissing the Shadows
    (I've copied the guitar solos of mitch tab and added few things)
    I've verified the tab and tabbed the bass also (but I have not tabbed the drums)
    I think the keyboard parts are more accurate, and the rythm guitar also

(Live in Seoul Fingerring added)
    Bar 10 - 17
    Bar 20 - 21
    Bar 62-63

Synth :
    Bar 10-17 : hard to hear but the notes are the same of the live & I think they are the same on the album

4. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

It sounds better now but you have to change the finger position for lead bar 102. bar 109,120,121 got some wrong notes. fingering in bar 135 is wrong and it starts with an b. bar 139 contains some wrong notes also bar 142 and bar 143 is an e. I havent chekced the rythm guitars yet

5. HAemlock

HAemlock Aurora Borealis

Yes, but i didn't work very much on the solos, if your KTS is nearly perfect, you could add my keyboard parts to your tab ... (and some corrections if they are accurates)

Everytime I Die

I've corrected all the keyboard's chords, added the delay on the introduction and I've corrected the Right Rythm Guitar on the solos section ...
    It sounds like some of the harmonics are wrong ... sorry ...

I've tabbed it, there are some mistakes I know, but I think some corrections (like the keyboard) are accurate, it's only to help the forum tabbers to make perfect tabs ...

(I'm working on all the FtR songs, I think I would be able to tab good corrections for the keyboard)

6. Necrö

Necrö Guest

why the hell did you upload that on filefront?

7. children of COB

children of COB Deadnight Drinker

:lol::lol::lol:

8. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

Hemlock:

Ok, I'm not sure if I had corrected the keys in my ETID so it could be that yours are better, but:
    Some of your notes in the intro lead section are wrong (but mine too but I haven't correct them in the tab yet - when you watch my new ETID cover on Youtube, you can see how the intro was played).
    Left Rythm guitar: Intro: their aren't only e notes in the intro (it contains some powerchords); bar 12 wrong fingering; bar 18 and 22 one wrong note (but it isn't in my tab aswell); bar 28 wrong harmonic; bar 32 wrong harmonic; and so on... I will tab the song again exactly how I play it in my Youtube cover were are all notes should be pretty much accurate

All in all I have to say that most of your "corrections" in every tab contain a lot of wrong finger positions, harmonics, hamornies and notes. I won't say that your tabs are bad - they aren't but you should definitely work abit more on your skills. Sorry... But one positv thing: Your delay stuff is really good!

9. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

:lol:

(btw I just spotted this little typo on the Scorpions cover, on the opening post, it says don't stop at the stop)

I've found these tabs pretty cool, most recently learned ADK on guitar excluding the solos.

10. HAemlock

HAemlock Aurora Borealis

Okay, I will correct again and work more, thanks for the advices, I will reverify all the tab that I'm correcting accuratly and then post them again ...

11. Shadowsoul

Shadowsoul Lost in SeventhWonderland

The keyboards are certainly much better in alot of hemlocks tabs as he says. The KTS interludes are the first correct ones i've seen.

12. COBHC Rayza

COBHC Rayza Member

I notice you guys do covers of COB songs in Drop C and D standard. Is it possible to put the low E string in D from C easily or does it still require re balancing the bridge by loosening the springs and all

Do you guys use GP4 instead of 5 to make your tabs? If so why? I have no idea how to use GP to make songs, I can tab it all but I don't know how to change the timing so my tabs are only good for looking at cus when you play them they are slow

I am going to have to disagree with you on the chorus riff of Angels Don't Kill

On your tab it says --------10--- but on the CRY ADK performance Alexi goes -5/7---7- The close up of it is just before the 1st solo.
    _________________-10/12----12-_____________________________________------7---

Watch it and correct me if im wrong

13. COBHC Rayza

COBHC Rayza Member

^Ah damn, so you guys go to all that effort? Thats badass!

What about the Angels Don't Kill thing I was saying? I want to know if I am wrong and how

14. drawnacrol

drawnacrol 7Slinger

Well you wouldn't change your guitar's tuning constantly,you would have on in D tuning and then one E tuning,you
    can still play Bodom in E,just bring everything 2 frets back in the tabs

15. HAemlock

HAemlock Aurora Borealis

My last ETID
    I've worked a lot on it, I've tried to correct the harmonics and I listened again (I still have a problem to know what are the notes of the harmonics)
    I've changed the intro lead guitar (Arcane's Fingerring on his video) and corrected some fingerrings.
    I've also corrected the bass parts and I've changed the rythm guitars on the interlude. (And corrected a few things again in the rythm sections of the solos)

Now I will try to tab NC again

16. HAemlock

HAemlock Aurora Borealis

And now, Northern Comfort

Guitars :
    For the bars 13 - 37 and 85 of the rythm guitars I think that the notes are good (heavy palm mute doesn't sound good on GP)
    Some harmonics can be wrong (bar 124 ?)
    I've changed the fingering of the lead guitar in the interlude
    I think in the first part of the dual solo (bar 134-139) the notes are good, but the 2nd part is not very accurate with the whammy bar.
    And the harmonics of the lead guitar on the chorus (wich is quite hard to hear) is not accurate.

Bass :
    I correct some of the parts ... but I've not worked hard on it so it's not perfect (that's just the bass ^^)

Keyboard :
    I think the chords are quite accurates. The notes on the interlude are accurate.
    Some mistakes on the chorus (hard to hear) and I'm not sure about some notes on the bridges

Drums :
    Copied from a tab on the net (I've also copied the drums interlude wich is on the forum)
    I don't tab drums.

(You can correct it to make a nearly perfect tab)

(And don't forget my "Mask Of Sanity" tab (previous posts), I thin some of the corrections are good like the keyboard)

And in the Towards Dead End tab I noticed there is a wrong/missed part :
    Bar 154-159 : Guit 1, if you listen to the song carefully you will hear on the left pan that things :
    [​IMG]
    instead of
    [​IMG]
    Or that's an additional guitar

17. COBHC Rayza

COBHC Rayza Member

including the open C in In Your Face intro and all, I think not.

Are you guys just ignoring my possible "correction" in Angels Don't Kill? I have always thought Alexi played it like I said and have possible video proof. Mitch you are probably the best person here along with Arcane to Judge it. What do you guys think?

And why do you guys use GP4 instead of the more recent ones?

18. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

@ Hemlock: Your ETID still contains mistakes. When I have time I'm going to tab it it again. Can't say a lot about NC, just that it sounds good but I haven-#t ever played it before... but I will also tab this song. And you'Re right about this TDE thing. There is an additional guitar (haven't heard the guitar because I equalized the song before I tabbed it) but the notes you figured out were totally wrong.

And about this ADK thing... both are right but when ALexi plays it in this way on CRY it doesn't mean that he did it on HCDR

19. drawnacrol

drawnacrol 7Slinger

Thats why I have a 7 string,means you can anything down to B

GP5 is really glitchy and the 5.2 patch I think causes it to crash suddenly for no reason

20. EddyRX10

EddyRX10 rtard