This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tampa show venue?

Discussion in 'Hypocrisy' started by amonamarth10, Oct 29, 2006.

1. amonamarth10

amonamarth10 Member

There's been a couple venue changes for the Tampa show, up until now I was sure it was going to be at Code, as is listed on the bands' websites. But now, on ticketmaster, it says that the show will be at Twilight. Can anyone clear this up?

2. DemonsAndLies666

DemonsAndLies666 AxeOfDarkness

i bought my tickets like 2 days ago from cricketblaster and it was at code. (never herd of it.) but if it just changed like today or something to twilight (never herd of it) than i guess its at code. either way i dont know how to get to either of em. and im coming from orlando. im not gonna drive an hour plus to get lost between two venues and miss hypocrisy opening with fractured millenium (best fucking song ever in the fucking world).

3. Lukasz

Lukasz You mean coitus?

Yeah this venue thing is messed up. So far it looks like its at the CODE. 1507 7th Ave Tampa. Does anyone know what time the doors open and how much the tickets are? Also what is the line up? Thanks:kickass: